Caring for your patients
Welcome to Elsey & Elsey Dental. Within this website, you can find comprehensive information on the orthodontic options for your patients.
We appreciate all private referrals. Simply fill in the form online at the bottom of this page and click “submit”.
One of our team will be in touch with your private patient to arrange a consultation for them. Alternatively, your patient can call 01285 860712 and speak to us directly, or fill in the form themselves.
If you would like some hard copy referral forms, simply print by clicking below.
[ninja_forms_modal_form id=2 text_link=”Click here to use our online form”]
Most orthodontic treatment is carried out for children aged 10 years+, and once the permanent dentition is established Exceptions to this rule, when referral in the mixed dentition is appropriate, are:
- Anterior or posterior crossbites
- Asymmetry in the pattern of tooth eruption (e.g. a lateral incisor erupts before a central)
- Molars of Poor Prognosis (seek opinion before extracting)
- Lack of palpable canine bulges buccally (age 10+)
- Supernumerary teeth
- Submerging deciduous molars
- Impacted teeth
Otherwise, please delay referral until the first premolars have erupted.