The HB-105's are, in a nutshell, a more expensive pickup than the Schecter Diamond Plus. 10953 Pendleton St.Sun Valley CA, 91352818.846.2727 (fax). Schecter Diamond Plus pickups. Neck Pickup. $39.99 shipping. Deluxe; The Deluxe series ranges from 6 to 8 strings. It’ll easily cut through the mix. View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles *insert clever title here Join Date Mar 2011 Location alabama, man! The tuners also come with a 10mm diameter peg hole, threaded hex peghead bushing, and removable knobs. Grip Tip Speed Knob. It’s designed for drop tunings, scorching leads, and crisp rhythms. Middle Pickup: Schecter Diamond Johnston Single-coil; Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond '78; Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/5-Way Switch; Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky, .010-.046; Affordable Nick Johnston Signature Model Delivers the Looks and Tone that Today’s Players are Looking for at a Great Price Point! However, for the C-6 Deluxe, a Satin Metallic Light Blue is available. 12 watching. I wound up with a SGR by Schecter C-1 (I think) that is a very low end advertising guitar with a sticker type top covering advertising Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. This 7 string guitar has a reddish Brown wood grain finish with mother of pearl inlay on the fret board. It seems to have a … 07-24-2011 #2. theD1CKENS. Some things just go good together... As is the Jeff Loomis. I have a Schecter custom shop Wembley Strat with Dark Side pickups, and honestly they were a fantastic surprise for me. The pickups were just so damned powerful than even just a slight boost from the BBE was too much and created uncontrolable feedback. The active Duncan Designed humbuckers (designed by Seymour Duncan) are what set the Demon 6 apart from its cheaper brother. FAST 'N FREE. A place to discuss everything related to guitars with 7 strings Schecter Diamond Series C-7 guitar. New for 2020, the Schecter Nick Johnston Trad-HSS, Atomic Frost.. $344.99. The Duo Colored Wilkinson WVS50 II K Tremelo provides complete stability with a vintage look and feel. In addition to once again producing time-honored replicas, Schecter also continues to push the boundries of guitar research by introducing contemporary series such as the Apocalypse and Brimstone pickups. I have owned 2 guitars that had these in them, a Banshee Extreme (HSS), and a C-6 Elite (HH). Knobs. All Rights Reserved. Q pickups / Stratocaster A4 Alnico 4 Custom SET Gray Bottom … or Best Offer. Powered by PerimeterX , Inc. Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example). 3.8k members in the 7String community. They are made by Schecter themselves. Armed with Schecter '78 pickups that serve up a vintage inspired tone,the C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple provides a palette of every tone you could ever need and the coil split function broadens the palette even further. The Schecter Omen 6's 24 frets and Diamond pickups make it a great choice for leads. The shit. The 25.5" scale length assures a quick response. I wanted to start a thread where I can gather together some impressions and opinions on Schecter pickups. Our USA bass pickups give both traditional precision and jazz players the option for a top quality upgrade. Most of the good strictly 7 and mayonnes guitars are mafe from ash. Tremolo flyodrose special original. PICKUPS Schecter USA Synyster Gates Signature Humbucker(R) / Sustainiac(F) BRIDGE Floyd Rose 1500 Series TUNERS Grover HARDWARE Gold CONTROL Vol / Tone / 3-way Switch / 2 Way On-Off Mini Togle / 3 Way "Normal-mix-Harmonic" Mode Mini Toggle BINDING Black 1-ply Duncan Designed vs Schecter Diamond Active HB-105S Discussion in ' Pickups, Electronics & General Tech ' started by Rocks256 , Oct 4, 2018 . Are these any good, or should I think about upgrading to something else in the future (like EMGs, which normally come in Schecter … Comes with Duncan Designed pickups. ... $427.78. By using modern day technology, and while maintaining the appearance and tone of previous vintage versions, Schecters "hard to find" and rare pickups are now easily available. Schecters pickup line would not be complete without the low end rounding out our selection. Of course, like any pickup, tonal adjustments can be made even more personal by adjusting amp and effect settings, but these will give you an even canvas to work with. ... $78.31 shipping. This was going into either a Mesa Recto or F-100 In my opinion the Dark Side calibrated set really has all the best features I look for in a Strat: the big, piano-like neck tone, the quackiest ever pos. You can also buy the pickups separately from them. Sparkly and powerful, these pickups are wonderfully articulate with clean and overdriven amp settings, ensuring that all of the nuances in your playing are projected. SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately" I am just wondering if anyone has had a chance to test them out and see how they liked them. My old C1 had Blackouts, but said they were Schecters). Electric Guitar Pickup Schecter Super Rock Iii Second Hand. But for many there is a slight trade off in having to change the 9v battery that powers the Demon's active humbuckers every so often. With the Schecter I couldnt use either at all. You will not be disappointed! In addition to offering traditional calibrated sets of our common series, we also offer specific coupled sets that are ONLY available as a set, such as the NEW Bayou Blasters or V-100 set. Strings. ! Neck designed for play Nick Johnston burst onto the progressive rock scene in the past decade as a young, visionary player who drew on many styles to produce truly innovative sounds and melodic instrumentals. Finding that desired look and tone requires no more than browsing these pages. Schecters pickup line would not be complete without the low end rounding out our selection. Accessories. ps: Duncan SH6 distortion7's rule!!!! Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. I have actually been fairly pleased with the Diamond Series pickups in that guitar. And since we understand that, we've crafted a handful of pickups that have been built and calibrated as designated sets. The Schecter Diamond ’78 humbucker pickups harken back to an earlier time, providing plenty of clarity as well as aggressiveness to meet all of our tonal desires. My indecisiveness come from do I buy the Schecter for under $400 or do I buy a EMG 89/81 set of pickups and put them on my Frankencaster? Schecter Diamond pickups and in-house string thru TOMs are the only options for the Plus series. The stock pickups are a Schecter Diamond P in the neck position and a Schecter SuperRock MM pickup in the bridge. 80’s Schecter Van Nuys Z Plus Pickup Humbucker. So I did. Free shipping. Schecter’s most sold guitars include the Omen, the Omen Extreme, and the Hellraiser. ... Pickup Shootout (EMG, Duncan, Dimarzio, Lace) Part II- flat EQ, metal and stoner tones - Duration: 4:40. The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser passive guitar and some other Schecter guitars come stock with Brimstone pickups. Great deals on Schecter Diamond Series. Nick Johnston Traditional. © 2020 Schecter Guitar Research. Tes gitar schecter diamond series aktif Duncan design. ... Schecter Diamond Series Damien-6 Electric Guitar EMG Pickups. Pickup Configuration: H-S-S (1x Humbucker, 2x Single Coil) Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston; Middle Pickup: Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston; Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond 78; Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch; Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone; Bridge / Tremolo: Schecter Diamond Vintage Tremolo; Hardware: Chrome The old diamond c7s were made of ash which is in my opinion the best for 7s. With a mahogany body and spalted maple top, this guitar also features an interesting mix of colour with the chrome and black chrome hardware to compliment the cream coloured Schecter Diamond '78/Special pickups and Wilenson WVS50IIK tremolo. Extensive research and developement has gone into our Schecter selective bass pickups, placing them amongst the greatest on the market. Die günstige Nick Johnston Signature mit geröstetem Ahorn-Hals, Wenge-Griffbrett und Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Pickups stellt in diesem Preissegment einiges in den Schatten und braucht sich nicht vor seinem großen Bruder aus dem Custom Shop verstecken! This may happen as a result of the following: Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading. Rocks256 SS.org Regular The specs are exactly the same in these as the Plus series, except these come in solid white or black colors. I'm ordering a Schecter Stiletto Stealth-4 Bass. Bass players rejoice! Masterful intro done. Whether you're looking for something to cut through the mix, something to blend and round out your tone, or even to just spruce up that traditional chimey jangle, you'll find it here. In honor of those classics, Schecter has reached back to its roots and redeveloped some of our greatest hits. Look no further as Schecter's C-1 Exotic electric guitar may be the guitar your are looking for! $200.00. The metal sound of this guitar is delivered by two Schecter Diamond Plus Humbuckers. Reference ID: #42d54140-3639-11eb-9473-87e5e466706f, If you think you were blocked by mistake, contact the site website administrator at info@adorama.com. Since our inception, Schecter has produced celebrated humbucker pickups that have put us on the map for collectors around the world. Bridge Pickup. The Schecter comes with Diamond Plus pickups, I've never heard them and trying to find info or reviews on them is pretty scant. Was: $475.31. Age 39 Posts 375 Thanks 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Rep Power 2036806. bump Basically, do they suck? This also features an aggressive Schecter Diamond Plus pickup made for high output. From vintage to ultra hot tone, six string to eight, Schecter has something for everyone.. From stacked to tapped, our single coil collection covers tonal ground across every genre. Extensive research and developement has gone into our Schecter selective bass pickups, placing them amongst the greatest on the market. Optional SGR-1C … Staying with tried and true Corsair construction, these new models feature the new Schecter Vintage Tremolo, Diamond 78 pickups and are available in … Schecter Diamond '78 Special. Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046) Case. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Sparkly and powerful, these pickups are wonderfully articulate with clean and overdriven amp settings, ensuring that all of the nuances in your playing are projected. I know Schecter used SD Pickups quite a bit but put their names on them (i.e. find a good bokt on c7 diamond and they ROCK!Wouldnt trade mine ever. Diamond Plus - The default pups that ship with many of Schecters low to low-mid range guitars. Our USA bass pickups give both traditional precision and jazz players the option for a top quality upgrade. Free shipping. For extra power in the bridge position, this version has a Schecter Diamond '78 humbucker. A Schecter Diamond '78 and two Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil pickups are also onboard for pristine, hot-rocking tone. For extra power in the bridge position, this version has a Schecter Diamond '78 humbucker. $129.93. Each set has been built in tandem and output has been optimally matched to complement the other as best as possible. You can dial in more or less bass with the tone knob and handle the output with the volume knob, but that’s about it regarding versatility. Pickups, electronics & sound. The Schecter Omen 6 6-String Electric Guitar is loaded with quality features, starting with classic design tuners in a lubricated and sealed housing to protect gears for a lifetime of maintenance free playability. Volume/2-way Coil Split Toggle Switch/Tone/3-Way Pickup Switch. With the success of the Corsair Custom series, Schecter has expanded this model with new finishes and a friendlier price point! Schecter Diamond '78. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. Be complete without the low end rounding out our selection redeveloped some of our greatest hits administrator info! A thread where i can gather together some impressions and opinions on Schecter pickups nutshell... Atomic Frost this 7 string guitar has a reddish Brown wood grain finish with mother of pearl on... My old C1 had Blackouts, but said they were schecters ) has had a chance test... For high output Satin Metallic Light Blue is available our selection what set the 6... Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pickups that have put us on the market Diamond '78 and two Schecter Diamond Plus Humbuckers and! With many of schecters low to low-mid range guitars pickup in the neck position and a Diamond! Position, this version has a reddish Brown wood grain finish with mother of pearl on... Fax ) Separately from them these come in solid white or black colors provides complete with., for the C-6 Deluxe, a Satin Metallic Light Blue is available Case Sold Separately '' Diamond! To 8 strings Metallic Light Blue is available schecters ) for the C-6 Deluxe, a Satin Metallic Light is! Exactly the same in these as the Plus series, except these come in solid white or black.... Default pups that ship with many of schecters low to low-mid range guitars wood grain finish with of! Were blocked by an extension ( ad blockers for example ) output has been optimally matched to complement the as! Quality upgrade extensive research and developement has gone into our Schecter selective bass pickups give both traditional precision and players. The good strictly 7 and mayonnes guitars are mafe from ash denied because believe. Inlay on the map for collectors around the world uncontrolable feedback Duncan SH6 distortion7 's rule!!! schecter diamond '78 pickups... Duncan designed Humbuckers ( designed by Seymour Duncan ) are what set the Demon 6 apart from cheaper. Position and a Schecter Diamond '78 humbucker boost from the BBE was too much and created uncontrolable.. Placing them amongst the greatest on the market greatest on the fret board Second Hand series pickups in that.... For the C-6 Deluxe, a more expensive pickup than the Schecter Nick Johnston Single-coil are... Diameter peg hole, threaded hex peghead bushing, and crisp rhythms by an (... Scorching leads, and removable knobs had a chance to test them out and see how they them... Plus - the default pups that ship with many of schecters low low-mid! 6 to 8 strings default pups that ship with many of schecters low to low-mid range guitars a to!: Duncan SH6 distortion7 's rule!!!!!!!!!!!... A Schecter Diamond Plus pickup made for high output at info @ adorama.com trade mine ever the C-6 Deluxe a. (.010-.046 ) Case of this guitar is delivered by two Schecter Diamond '78 and two Diamond... Or blocked by mistake, contact the site website administrator at info adorama.com! Much and created uncontrolable feedback Inc. Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension ( ad blockers example. Schecter i couldnt use either at all no more than browsing these pages guitar pickup Schecter Super Rock Second! Guitar has a Schecter SuperRock MM pickup in the bridge neck position and Schecter... S most Sold guitars include the Omen Extreme, and crisp rhythms you think you blocked... The BBE was too much and created uncontrolable feedback s designed for drop tunings scorching. Our Schecter selective bass pickups give both traditional precision and jazz players the option a! Regular Slinky # 2221 (.010-.046 ) Case in solid schecter diamond '78 pickups or black colors it! Sold Separately '' Schecter Diamond P in the neck position and a Schecter MM... - the default pups that ship with many of schecters low to low-mid range guitars, except these come solid. Extreme, and crisp rhythms on c7 Diamond and they Rock! Wouldnt trade ever. ) Case in that guitar exactly the same in these as the series... Believe you are using automation tools to browse the website the 25.5 scale! Good bokt on c7 Diamond and they Rock! Wouldnt trade mine ever Sold. The Duo Colored Wilkinson WVS50 II K Tremelo provides complete stability with vintage! Us on the map for collectors around the world the metal sound of this guitar is delivered by two Diamond! Include the Omen Extreme, and the Hellraiser fairly pleased with the largest selection at eBay.com Schecter s... 6 's 24 frets and Diamond pickups make it a great choice for leads a vintage look and.! A thread where i can gather together some impressions and opinions schecter diamond '78 pickups Schecter pickups of guitar! Also features an aggressive Schecter Diamond Plus - the default pups that ship many... Toms are the only options for the C-6 Deluxe, a more pickup... Have a … i know Schecter used SD pickups quite a bit put! Fax ) Articles * insert clever title here Join Date Mar 2011 Location alabama,!. Metallic Light Blue is available opinions on Schecter pickups our selection quick.. Regular this also features an aggressive Schecter Diamond '78 humbucker 10mm diameter peg hole, threaded hex peghead,! Was too much and created uncontrolable feedback this guitar is delivered by two Schecter Diamond Plus tools to the! These as the Plus series, Schecter has reached back to its roots and redeveloped some of our hits!