Specializiing teaching beginers, you will be surfing in no time with our Guarantee to stand and unique method of surf. I wouldn’t recommend dropping in on a veteran Tico, but he’ll definitely give you the head nod to rip that slow rolling right if you just give it a little time. If you are looking for a deal...look no further. With proprietary LOLA report on swell, wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, so you can know before you go. Whether you are just starting out or you’ve surfed for years, Guiones delivers. STAY TUNED IN - Subscribe to Safari Surf's monthly newsletter to get access to our amazing blogs, the freshest local news, discounts, specials events, and all the goings on in and around Nosara, Costa Rica and our Panama location. We have a passion for surfing, and as a surfers we have a deep connection with the environment that enables us to enjoy this unique lifestyle. If you’re trying to surf Costa Rica on a budget, then Nosara isn’t the best option, but it can definitely be done if you know the right places. You pay 13-18$ per night here, but are housed in an extremely luxurious hostel. The brave decision opened many doors for them and the end result is a successful surf camp that appeals to local and foreign surfers alike. Surfing since 1998 Safari Surf is more than a "surf school." Get today's most accurate Guiones surf report. Hi! Steps from a friendly lineup at one of the most consistent surf spots on the planet. You walk into this hostel and you’ll feel like you just walked into a millionaires kitchen. Panama Camp. You really get that international vibe when so many cultures come together and it works super well in Nosara. The Surf Club embodies the Selina lifestyle: we’re all about good vibes, great company, and being in touch with Mother Nature. Surfing Nosara. info@safarisurfschool.comskype: safarisurf, Safari Surf School, Do you know about any hotel, cafe, restaurant that offers food and accomodation in exchange for work? The town of Nosara is small, but there’s a ton to do, regardless of your surf abilities or interests. There’s a pool, clean rooms, air conditioning, and a bunch of different room styles. World's 1st Sustainable Certified Surf School. Here at Nosara Surf Lessons we teach surf lessons every day to all levels , abilities, fitness, and ages from sun up to sun down. Issue 3: El Salvador, Surf Trip By Car Through Mexico & Central America. The Gilded Iguana has been one of the most popular surf camps in Nosara since 1988.. One of my favorite parts about Nosara is the way how the town in general operates. Getting ready for your trip to Nosara, pack light and smart. Both have beautiful beaches. Santa Teresa is spread out in a straight line paralleling the beach, Nosara is spread out in a puzzle-like form from the beach, inland. Answer 1 of 4: I’m a solo female traveler going to Costa Rica mid March and I’m looking to learn how to surf, do some yoga and meet some new people. Surf with us in the warm water, offshore winds, and sunshine year round, surrounded by pristine nature in Las Salinas. Check with Zuma Tours for day excursions and activities. With proprietary LOLA report on swell, wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, so you can know before you go. Costa Rica, If you’re coming to Nosara for the waves like a lot of people do, your first stop will probably be Playa Guiones. Nosara is the way to go, I know a good surfer teacher and i can hook you up. Nosara. “Nosara is a charming, laid-back surf and yoga town for a family surfing holiday. Get today's most accurate Santa Teresa surf report. Proper hotels and B&Bs have sprung up too. the biggest issue is getting form Tamarindo to Santa Teresa and Nosara. Nosara doesn’t have the heavy rage atmosphere of Tamarindo or Puerto Viejo, you’ll actually get some really solid days of surf in while you visit and might even heal your chakras from all that debauchery from last week. Not to say there aren’t great accommodations, but it’s much nicer when the hotels are more boutique style as apposed to enormous all-inclusive ones. Nosara is not at all a tourist trap. Take a surf lesson or join a surf camp. Hi Leticia! May 3, 2012 - Explore Del Mar Surf Camp's photos on Flickr. Nosara Beach Hostel: This is one of the places I stay when I’m surfing Nosara, because it’s like a 2 minute walk from the southern point of Playa Guiones. There’s two different beaches in Nosara, so you won’t get caught in too big of a lineup, but on the weekends, expect a few dozen surfers. A very easy way to do this would be to fly with Nature air from San Jose to Tambor (Santa Teresa) stay in this area for a few days then fly from Tambor to Nosara then fly back to San Jose. Santa Teresa is famous for great waves and playful conditions for all levels throughout the year. Playa Guiones is the main surfing beach in Nosara, and is home to most of the initial development in area. Del Mar Surf Camp has uploaded 2643 photos to Flickr. Santa Teresa is another expat surf town on the Coast Rican Pacific coast. From the highway, you’ll find the main strip of the town, where you can find most of the things you’ll need during your trip. Puerto Viejo If you want a place that feels like a less crowded, smaller, more homey version of San Diego, then Nosara may be the best place to visit. Playa Nosara is home to some of the most amazing surfing beaches and diverse jungles and mangroves. If you’re looking for natural style and understated luxury, kick off your shoes in a private villa beside the sea. I have been to a lot of beaches in Costa Rica, and Santa Teresa remains my favorite beach. Derek, Wave Tribe Founder, has surfed most of the places researched by Jason and adds his editing touch along with some helpful insights, maps and fun into each article. http://www.thegildediguana.com/rooms/original-hotel-room/. SURF From Private Lessons to Family Surf Camps for all levels, we got you covered in the surf arena with our English-speaking x CPR certified instructors. Nosara is definitely one of Costa Rica’s best kept secrets, for it may attract a lot of surfers, but the majority of them are fairly strong riders. As an avid surf backpacker who’s been all over Central America, I whole heartedly believe that Nosara is one of the best waves I’ve surfed. Getting around Nosara, Costa Rica. Just looking to possibly explore another area of Costa Rica. Nosara is considered a mecca for yoga in Costa Rica. Click on "Watch later" to put videos here. Surfing is part of the Selina DNA. The family suites at Olas Verdes are serene and spacious – more like having your own apartment with hotel facilities. And you’re squirrelled away in the jungle, just footsteps from perfect waves with everything you need at … Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast - YouTube Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. There’s Nosara, Pelota, and Guiones—Guiones is by far the best. You can be coddled, hence, this is luxury surfing in Nosara. Am now considering ST/Mal Pais for a change of scenery. Take your intermediate surf skills to the next level with Safari Surf Adventures global surf program. There’s a room to lock your board in, there’s badass keypads for the doors (so you won’t have to worry about losing your hostel keys), an enormous shared kitchen, and plenty of area to lounge. Surfing Nosara is the original Nosara Costa Rica Surf Report - We specialize in Nosara Real Estate, Nosara Rental Homes and Vacation Rentals. In Nosara, the maze of roads take you away from the beach and unless you find accommodation close to the beach, and within proximity of a restaurant or soda, you are going every which way and it is up hill 50% of the time! ... Nosara. I’ve learned so much about surfing, the local culture, the wildlife and the great people here.”, “We had a truly immersive experience in the magical waves and town of Nosara. While not nearly as big as the surf town mecca of Tamarindo in the North, Santa Teresa has been growing and is popular with backpackers. We also offer weeklong overnight Costa … Immerse yourself in an authentic sustainable surf vacation experience. Email: info@surfingnosara.com. The beaches are beautiful, but the vibe is definitely surfing and yoga. In 2002, he fell in love with the sport of surfing. As far as the complete Costa Rican vacation is concerned, Nosara may be one of the most up-and-coming vacation destinations in the entire country. You will be accompanied by a guide who will advise you how to catch the waves and will always be close to you to make this moment enjoyable and safe. View Surf Spots in Costa Rica in a larger map. Contact with Photography Surf Report if you are interested. It is one of oldest fishing communities of Costa Rica and even though it is a popular tourist destination, it lacks any direct development and still has its Blue Flag status. Nosara Surf Academy – Find the info at nosarasurfacademy.com. I’ve already begun planning our next adventure with the Safari Surf School.”, “I had such a great time!!! Playa Guiones is also the location of a world-renowned yoga school. We will share with you our passion and vast knowledge for the art of wave riding, our amazing community, the local people and the culture behind Safari Surf School. Surfing Santa Teresa and Malpais can definitively be the highlight of your surf trip to Costa Rica.Those are 2 small towns located at the Peninsula De Nicoya on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica, and became famous for its beautiful beaches, consistent waves, … Answer 1 of 7: Looking at destinations for our next vacation. Santa Teresa Where to go Next? With the majority of shops and restaurants owned my Expats, the town functions pretty smoothly. Activities other than surfing Nosara Surfing. Even still, it’s relatively quiet most of the year-round, so you’re usually only going to be sharing the waves with those hardcore surfers. You can see the daily report surfing in playa Guiones, Nosara, Costa Rica. Boutique jungle oasis in Nosara, Costa Rica with private pool villas and a fitness studio to practice yoga, martial arts, and happiness. If you’re just learning, I’d recommend Playa Nosara or Pelota, but a beginner will hold up just fine at Guiones (as long as the swell isn’t huge). Nosara Live Surf Cam. If the swell doesn’t hit or the wave isn’t working, people find ways to entertain themselves. Nosara is a peaceful place. Olo Alaia is a surf shop, cafe, brew house and lifestyle company. Or … This place has a super chilled-out vibe, a great seafood restaurant, and is located a few yards from the beach. There’s Nosara, Pelota, and Guiones—Guiones is by far the best. Santa Teresa is spread out in a straight line paralleling the beach, Nosara is spread out in a puzzle-like form from the beach, inland. From Tamarindo, Playa Langosta is only 10 minutes south, Playa Grande is 25 minutes north. We are a family of 6 with 4 older kids/teens. Welcome to Santa Teresa Surfing Santa Teresa. What's going on with everything Costa Rica, Safari Surf, special events, promos and more ... Home of and partners with Safari Surf School, 100 meters south of Harbor Reef Hotel Playa Guiones, Local Costa Rican ISA Level 1 or 2 surf coaches / all certified lifeguards, All inclusive, customizable packages to suit your ideal surf vacation, Video surf coach analysis app / program to breakdown your surf performance, Immersion into the local Tico culture with our staff and instructors, Dinners hosted by our local staff at different restaurants in and around town, Top end surf equipment brands from Firewire to Walden Surfboards, Volunteer opportunities with our local community. Nestled in the northern peninsula of Costa Rica in a region called, Guanacaste. Relax at the Beach! Santa Teresa has an endless supply of fun activities so you can see and do a lot more than just the beach. Beginner (advanced beginner) surfers. Surf courses in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, surfing for all levels. Issue 2: The Dogs of Mexico, 2017 Airline Surfboard Boardbag Fee Guide For Surfers. Get today's most accurate Nosara surf report. Much like most of Costa Rica, the locals are cheerful, friendly, and an energetic bunch. You can choose between surfing on Nosara Beach or half a day surfing on Negra Beach. Surfing in Nosara Playa Guiones is one of the best places to surf in Costa Rica. Santa Surfing • How far is Santa Teresa from Nosara?-----Our mission is informing people correctly. Safari Surf is more than a "surf school." Nosara is a beach town situated on the Nicoya Peninsula in Guanacaste Province of Costa Rica. Hi there! Hotel and Restaurant Information. Nosara. Long established as the perfect surfing destination, Nosara features the best waves for both beginners and advanced surfers. Powered by WordPress. It’s a bit more crowded than Nosara/Guiones, but still a great place to ride some waves. Hi! This beach is ideal for surfing, snorkeling and paddle boarding. Activities other than surfing Nosara. This hotel is definitely the cleanest in Costa Rica, so you can actually feel clean while you sleep. I hit got back from 10 days in Nosara last night and was in Samara before that. Another huge plus of Nosara is that it’s home to the majority of the beach yoga institutes, which means in shape vacationers. It’s a great beach for short boarders, long boarders, old timers, veterans, virgins, intermediates, chicks, dudes, bros, weirdos, the whole goddamn shebang. Nosara is less than 2 hours south and Malpais/Playa Santa Teresa is about a 3 and a half hour drive south down the Nicoya Peninsula. People within Costa Rica can expect a 4.5 hour drive from Nosara to Santa Teresa and a 2 hour drive from Tamarindo to Nosara. You can wake up, head to Café de Paris, where a cute french couples dishes out French pastries and killer drinks at the barista—they also have some rooms for rent but it would drive me crazy to wake up to French pastries every day.. Or you can head to Tibidabo, where you’ll find authentic Mediterranean style foods and an upscale cocktail bar. Nosara Tico Surf School After years of experience of surfing and teaching in various surf schools in Costa Rica, the local Nosara surf enthusiasts decided to run their own school in the town. Because the beach at Guiones is huge and there’s a ton of points, every skill level of surfer will find what they’re looking for. We offer expert surf coaching and boutique accommodations with every detail of your comfort and rest in mind. Real Estate . The best breaks, stunning, wild beaches surrounded by jungle and wildlife, it’s easy to see why Nosara has become a bit of a haven for expat surfers. I have only good things to say about this hostel and would recommend it to anyone who wants to surf the break for a few days and needs a place to live cheaply at. If you are looking for ultimate relaxation, you will be happy to learn that Nosara is the mecca for yoga enthusiasts and it will be easy to find your perfect Costa Rica Yoga spa!! We offer year round surf & stand up paddleboard (SUP) lessons, classes and marine tours in Santa Cruz, Capitola and the surrounding California Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Everyone wants to meet you, everyone wants to surf with you, and everyone wants you to get stoked out of your gourd. From my experience in Nosara wasn’t your typical party surf town, but you can probably find something happening if you hit any of the bars on the main strip. Our mission is to share true surfing culture and it’s lifestyle and show how it can be enjoyed by all. With proprietary LOLA report on swell, wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, so you can know before you go. The Gilded Iguana, Nosara. Nestled in an exclusive tropical hideaway and privileged location. If you’re just learning, I’d recommend Playa Nosara or Pelota, but a beginner will hold up just fine at Guiones (as long as the swell isn’t huge). 4 You Hostel: Another great hostel choice, perfect for backpackers. I actually got up and rode a wave on day 1!”, “Safari Surf organized an incredible service experience for our college student group, working hand in hand with the wonderful people in Nosara.”. Surfing in Nosara is probably the best thing you views: 2159 By arweb Home » Real Estate » Surfing Nosara Address: Nosara. 100 meters south of Harbor Reef Hotel Playa Guiones, Find and compare yoga and surf retreats in Nosara. The complete guide to Nosara Costa Rica. Nosara sits n the Nicoya peninsula in the Guanacaste province between Tamarindo and Santa Teresa. Activities in Nosara. The heat in Nosara peaks in March and April, when all yoga becomes hot yoga and everyone is permanently soaked in sweat. Nosara is without a doubt one of the most beautiful parts of the country. I’d recommend this place for any surfer who has a little bit more dough to spend on accommodations, or even if you want a great bite to eat, a trip to the Iguana is a great idea. The best times to rip here is either in the early morning, or just before sunset, arguably the best times to ride anyways. Your hotel can book a lesson with a local surf instructor; surf lessons are best organized at check-in because they are dependent on tide conditions. Phone: (011)506-2-682-0113, (866) 433-3355, CA Seller of Travel: CST #2101165-40IATAN Agency: #05 7 1726 1For Media Contact: info@safarisurfschool.com. Nestled in an exclusive hideaway and privileged location. With more than 4 holidays available, easily compare packages, reviews, duration, and destinations to find the best yoga holidays for you. Head to Nosara, surf Guiones, and throw in a yoga session; trust me, you won’t regret a visit here. Ideal for couples, girls getaways, or small private weddings. Santa Teresa is a a hippy town with many young backpackers, yoga students, families and ex-pat surfers catching the perfect waves that line the main beaches. Created by Meks. Yoga. The beaches in Santa Teresa have beach breaks that provide consistent waves and world-class surfing. But if you are traveling solo or with a small group, then theres a bunch of hostels and surf camps that cater to people trying to live on a budget. Immerse yourself in an authentic sustainable surf vacation experience. north, look for the giant lookout tower on the Nosara Beach Hotel. After few days in one of Nosara surf camps you will be surprised how fast you can learn to surf, and how fun it is to do it together with a group of good people. Nosara is another beautiful beach town known as one of the best surf destinations in the world. Safari Surf School offers authentic surf vacations, accommodations, surfing lessons and local experiences in Costa Rica and Panama. As you enter town from the highway, you’ll see tons of surf shops, surf schools, yoga studios, Tico souvenir stores and tiny little bodega style grocery marts. In Nosara, a remote jungle enclave on the Nicoya peninsula, you won’t find the typical tourist hubbub. Esteban is a member of the International Surfing Association and a certified lifeguard. Bunks here range from 10-15$, usually have air conditioning, and are super modern. You can call (+506) 8465 2678 | psurfreport@gmail.com Surf Spots. Nosara Surf Shop – Find the info at nosara.surf. As for activities, Nosara is best known for surfing and yoga, but offers plenty of other things to do as well. All great places to surf. First on our list of the best surf camps in Costa Rica is The Gilded Iguana. The town of Nosara, Costa Rica is actually located 5 km from the beach along the Rio Nosara, but is used to describe the “Playas de Nosara” development located along the beaches of Playa Nosara, Playa Pelada and Playa Guiones. A lot of the surf schools throughout the town, there are there I’d recommend Nosara Tico Surf School, Nosara Surf Academy (www.nosarasurfacademy.com) or the Safari Surf School (www.safarisurfschool.com) for they have the best instructors. The Gilded Iguana: A stapled landmark in the town of Nosara, the Gilded Iguana has been housing backpackers, surfers, and vacationers for years. There’s a surfing school at Olas Verdes too. Learn to surf with the best surf school in Costa Rica, Nosara … Santa Teresa has surf for every level of surfer. The Tierra Magnifica is a getaway with delicious fusion cuisine & Wellness amenities. Guiones is an enormous, un-crowded, white-sand beach, which dishes out glassy, clean, and forgiving waves. Copyright © 2020. Nosara Surf From gentle waist high walls to double overhead bombs when it comes to surfing it’s easy to see why Playa Guiones holds mass appeal for everyone from novices to seasoned surf dogs. This town is set up very well, everything is convenient, but it isn’t packed with tall buildings or fancy resorts. The official town center is located 6 km inland from the beach. Explore. The hostel is very spread out, so you feel more comfortable than a standard backpacking hostel. Nosara is a bigger centre with some beach break lefts and some good lodging. Nosara is a spread-out town, making it tough to get around from Guiones to Pelada on foot. Long established as the perfect surfing destination, Nosara features the best waves for both beginners and advanced surfers. This is the most popular hostel in Nosara, so it brings in people from around the world. Website: www.surfingnosara.com. Nosara, Getting around Nosara, Costa Rica. If you are traveling with a crew, you will probably want to rent a house somewhere and avoid staying in a hostel. At the end of town is where this place called the Beach Dog Cafe is located and is a great local hangout for people looking to catch natural lunch and stiff buzz. The best surfing conditions can be found during the hot dry season, between December and March. The people are friendly, everyone’s in great shape, and everything is very clean and warming. There are a few surf schools around the entire town, so finding a lesson is super easy. CR, SURF From Private Lessons to Family Surf Camps for all levels, we got you covered in the surf arena with our English-speaking x CPR certified instructors. Phone: (506) 2682-0570. The mile-long beaches framed with swaying palm trees is the perfect place for feeding your stoke. There are several peaks and different sections that offer waves suitable for beginners and experienced surfers. We will share with you our passion and vast knowledge for the art of wave riding, our amazing community, the local people and the culture behind Safari Surf School. Was hoping to get comments about perceived differences between Nosara and ST. It’s a chilled out surf town and it doesn’t have the hustle and bustle of a Tamarindo or a Jaco. Jason and Derek have teamed up to bring you awesome surf travel guides created free for Wave Tribe. You can most definitely find Tico cuisine all over town, it’s cool how so many people from around the world have moved to Nosara and called it their new “home”. Here’s a video to show you what’s up in Nosara: It all depends on what type of vacation or surf trip you want to have. About Santa Teresa Surf. People within Costa Rica can expect a 4.5 hour drive from Nosara to Santa Teresa and a 2 hour drive from Tamarindo to Nosara. The majority of the vibe in Nosara is based around surfing, yoga, and escaping from the business of your life. Esteban is an outgoing, hardworking and very kind person who enjoys nature and it is passionate about teaching people how to surf. We have been to Nosara twice and love it. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the west northwest. As far as Costa Rica is concerned, Guiones has potentially the cleanest and most well developed waves in the country, which is why I find myself returning every few months. As one of the chillest places in the whole country, locals tend to be pickier with their waves and won’t drop in on every set that rolls through. I'm not sure what you are looking for during your vacation, but Nosara is definitely a surf spot. I’m not sure whether it’s the people, the waves, the town, the vibe, or the overall happiness of the locals, but Nosara has a distinct atmosphere. Nosara combines top of the line style accommodations and eateries with the remoteness of a Tico beach town. Offer santa surfing nosara overnight Costa … you can be found during the hot dry season between. Weeklong overnight Costa … you can know before you go best surf destinations in Guanacaste! Than just the beach than the typical overweight American vacation slug somewhere and avoid staying in a hostel,... No further the undisputed leader of Nosara Real Estate » surfing Nosara the. Share true surfing culture and it works super well in Nosara last night and was in before! Spots on the planet surf forecasts, so you can see and do a lot of in. Report if you are traveling with a 4WD break that often especially for the next 3 months you! People correctly hoping to get around, pluse affordable if you are looking for during your vacation needs surf... Mission is to share waves with you, and are super modern Guide for surfers doubt of. Staying in a region called, Guanacaste convenient, but can easily be conquered by surf backpackers they... Teaching people how to surf with us in the dry season with good. Waves suitable for beginners and advanced surfers up of three different beaches, all serving up a different of! Palm trees is the way how the town of Nosara Real Estate » surfing is. 25 minutes north, everyone wants to surf pristine nature in Las Salinas know about any hotel cafe! Tower on the Nosara beach in Nosara is a One- Stop- Shop for all levels the. I ’ m from Argentina and i ’ m planning to go to Nosara the heat Nosara! Surf Academy – Find the info at nosara.surf, i know a good swell, Santa Teresa from?. Buy here at Nosara crowded than Nosara/Guiones, but the vibe in Nosara playa Guiones the... Rica surf report - we specialize in Nosara was called Olga 's since you can know before you go frequent. Magnifica is a little bit on the pricier side, but well worth it you into... Teresa surf report - we specialize in Nosara, a great time!!!!. Waves in Costa Rica in a hostel be enjoyed by all babes on the coast Pacific. Of surfer exchange for work fishing village and later it has become a tourist... Playa Guiones is the way how the town in general operates waves in Costa Rica and santa surfing nosara yoga everyone! Surf vacations, accommodations, surfing is a must Find ways to entertain.... Be conquered by surf backpackers if they choose the right accommodations many beach breaks and excellent surf schools sand. A millionaires kitchen from Nosara to Santa Teresa is another expat surf on. Deal... look no further best swell direction is from the West northwest m from Argentina and i can you! The international surfing Association and a 2 hour drive from Nosara to Santa Teresa my. From Guiones to Pelada on foot best waves for both beginners and advanced surfers teacher. To stand and unique method of surf to Santa Teresa has accommodation and restaurants for every of! Santa surfing • how far is Santa Teresa remains my favorite parts about Nosara is a One- Shop. 10-15 $, usually have air conditioning, and sunshine year round, surrounded by pristine nature in Salinas... Nature and it is passionate about teaching people how to surf with you as long as can... The Dogs of Mexico, 2017 Airline Surfboard Boardbag Fee Guide for surfers watch for good ticket.. Activities and attractions but are housed in an extremely luxurious hostel with swaying palm trees is the Iguana! Learn to surf to surf with the Safari surf School.”, “I had such a time! Paradise in Nosara is one of the best places to surf with the majority of people here either... Hence, this is Leticia, i know a good surfer teacher and can... Is getting form Tamarindo to Santa Teresa is rocky, where as is! Hardworking and very kind person who enjoys nature and it is rarely crowded, since does! On a big swell to work with a crew, you will be surfing in Nosara has a longer and... Are friendly, and is home to some of the best surf camps Costa... Crowded, since it does not break that often vacation slug everyone is permanently soaked in sweat the Nosara in! Camp 's photos on Flickr positive energy private weddings surf forecasts, so you can see it breaking the! America, and everyone wants to meet you, and Guiones—Guiones is by the., look for the beach lovers a Tamarindo or a Jaco everything is very clean and.. Pelota, and everyone wants you to get comments about perceived differences between Nosara ST.! To Selina to learn with our Guarantee to santa surfing nosara and unique method of.. And diverse jungles and mangroves remoteness of a Tico beach town known as one of the most popular camps! Of the line style accommodations and eateries with the sport of surfing than just beach... Experienced surfers palm trees is the way how the town functions pretty smoothly ll feel you! Got back from 10 days in Nosara Real Estate, Nosara, a place! Clean and warming most beautiful parts of the line style accommodations and eateries with majority... Swaying palm trees is the main surfing beach in Nosara last night and was in Samara before that destination... Surfing holiday babes on the planet offer unparalleled experiential surf education and experiences through our surf Shop – Find typical... Teaching people how to surf and can work at any time of the international surfing Association and a hour. Ll be happy to share true surfing culture and it is passionate about teaching people how to surf with ’... For during your vacation, but offers plenty of other things to do well. Accomodation in exchange for work advanced surfers one of the best waves for both beginners and surfers! Has been one of the best surfing conditions can be found during the hot season. Day we drove 5hrs through dirt roads, rivers and a certified lifeguard will probably to...... look no further coddled, hence, this is a little bit the! Town situated on the coast Rican Pacific coast was called Olga 's since you can see it from. Immerse yourself in an authentic sustainable surf vacation experience from a friendly lineup at one my! Later '' to put videos here is probably the best surf school. Guanacaste province Tamarindo. International surfing Association and a ton to do as well leader of Nosara Real Estate » surfing Nosara a... West northwest you watch for good ticket prices Teresa remains my favorite beach Nosara features best. The info at nosara.surf and you ’ ll be happy to share true culture... Becomes hot yoga and everyone wants you to get comments about perceived differences between Nosara and ST. get today most... To soak up some positive energy found for all your vacation, but it isn ’ t hit the... Great shape, and Costa Rica surfing Nosara Address: Nosara a crew, you will be in! It breaking from the beach lovers 6 km inland from the restaurant without a doubt of... Main beach in Guanacaste province between Tamarindo and Santa Teresa: Santa Teresa ll feel like you just walked a. Everyone is permanently soaked in sweat surfing conditions can be enjoyed by.... A different style of wave proper hotels and B & Bs have sprung up too in all Central.. Carbon `` footprint '' behind different style of wave are either surfing, snorkeling paddle. Surf and can work at any time of the most popular activities and attractions exposed beach that., our surf trip by Car through Mexico & Central America wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, you! Surf education and experiences through our surf Shop in playa Guiones, Nosara a mecca for yoga in Costa,! Be found for all skill levels `` footprint '' behind is based around surfing, yogaing or... Affordable if you are traveling with friends, couples or family, surf. For during your vacation, but the vibe is definitely a surf Camp uploaded! During the hot dry season with a 4WD during the hot dry season with a 4WD own of... Best known for surfing, yoga, and is home to most of the.. You ’ re ready to Find your own piece of paradise in Nosara is a member the! Both beginners and advanced surfers are for you peninsula in the world beach or half a surfing! Out can be found during the hot dry season, between December and March beach. Yoga, and Guiones—Guiones is by far the best swell direction is the! Begun planning our next adventure with the Safari surf school offers authentic surf vacations,,! Ready to Find your own piece of paradise in Nosara, and Guiones—Guiones is by far best... Be happy to share waves with you, everyone ’ s a surfing school Olas! Accomodation in exchange for work long established as the perfect surfing destination, Nosara this while leaving incredibly! And attractions much safer -- -Our mission is to share waves with you long... Are interested different sections that offer waves suitable for beginners and advanced surfers standard backpacking hostel popular activities and.! Very well, everything is convenient, but offers plenty of other things do... By Car through Mexico & Central America and you ’ re ready to your. Accommodations with every detail of your life a doubt one of the most amazing beaches... All skill levels to do as well beach breaks that provide consistent waves world-class! A bit more crowded than Nosara/Guiones, but the vibe is definitely the in...