Bake to 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Today I review the NEW Made From Scratch Honey Butter Biscuit from HARDEES®! Contains 2% or less of: Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Butter, Beta Carotene (for color). Free 2-day shipping. Madonna said… became a facebook fan #3. Per Biscuit: 180 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 440 mg sodium (19% DV); 5 g total sugars. Mr. Serious loves to make the girls big breakfasts; pancakes, french toast, eggs, etc. I too, am a cereal fan, and not even the healthy cereals (well, occasionally) my favorite is Cocoa Puffs. Start your review of Pillsbury Grands!® Extra Large Easy Split® Biscuits 10 ct Bag! Honey peanut butter biscuits pillsbury.com recipe. Stir biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until soft dough forms (small honey flavor pieces will not dissolve). Southern Homestyle Honey Butter Biscuits 8 Ct. ... (16.7 ¢/oz) Pillsbury Golden Layers Butter Tastin' Biscuits 5 Ct 6 oz. Homestyle Butter Tastin' Big Biscuits - 8 CT Are great and easy to make. 29 reviews. Grands! Pillsbury Grands! Today I review the NEW Made From Scratch Honey Butter Biscuit from HARDEES®! I usually buy 4 cans everytime I go to the store! Flaky Layers Honey Butter Biscuits - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Bookmark. Add to List. on facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant) #2thegrants(at)live(dot)com, I'm a fan of Really, Are You Serious? Purchased at: Walmart. Buy Pillsbury Grands! Start your review of Pillsbury Grands! Add to cart. 1 dollar and 88 cents $1.88 (11.5 cents/OZ) Pillsbury Grands! #1 even ate a couple more the next day. i usually have toast and an egg or oatmeal. Honey Butter taste sweet and buttery. Free 2-day shipping. 8 big biscuits www.Pillsbury.com. Nutrition Facts Serving Size However, the other members of the Serious household have other opinions. 11.16.17 Don’t think sweet roll even though they look a bit like the refrigerated rolls you find in a tube in the dairy department (i.e., Pillsbury®) at the grocery store. Yummy! Reviews: lutzflcat 6k 2k November 16, 2017. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. Pillsbury Biscuits, Butter Tastin, Flaky Layers, Big. Which variety would you like to review? These sound AMAZING! A new Sweet & savory Honey Butter is added to their made from scratch biscuits. These are the varieties they come in: Honey Butter, Buttermilk, Butter Tastin, Southern Style, and Flaky Layers. High Altitude: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake 8-10 min. My honey butter doesn’t go far, and it melted all over the biscuit and some layers absorbed some of the honey which was like . Get one of our Stuffed honey ham biscuits pillsbury.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. 19. Onsite Associates Program . Each bite is perfectly decadent, sweet and buttery and ready for service. Add to List. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. **Closed**The winner is: Here are your random numbers: 76 Timestamp: 2010-02-04 02:28:38 UTC, 76. Search. Flaky Layers Butter Tastin' Biscuits, 8 ct, 16.3 oz. I thought I would give these new Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits a try. I usually eat some cereal, but i LOVE biscuits! I do appreciate your time and dedication. Pillsbury Grands Unbaked Biscuits, HoneyButter, Flaky Layers, 16.3 Ounce -- 12 per case. So, I cooked them up. RELATED ARTICLES. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020, Tastes good, Cooks easy. Food & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Baking Mixes Pillsbury. Honey Butter Biscuits. Lots of recipes such as easy chicken and biscuit sandwiches with sausage gravy! Available in 94105. We have a lot of Pop Tarts in this house for breakfast…. Ingredients. i tweeted…http://www.twitter.com/krissareann. By Rosie Q. Lowell, MA. Sometimes bacon and eggs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Also available at 2 stores in your area. Just a hint of sweetness from the honey, Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2020, Delicious I love this biscuit I believe it’s the best next to home made biscuits, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2016. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl. https://www.pillsbury.com/everyday-eats/best-biscuit-recipes Big, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Preheat toaster oven to 375°F. www.Pillsbury.com. Which variety would you like to review? Serve up big, fluffy, fresh-from-the-oven biscuits fast with Pillsbury Flaky Layers Grands! I didn't find they tasted much like honey, but they were buttery and true to what I expect from Pillsbury biscuits. I baked one being in food heaven. Foodie Expert Level 4. “ These biscuits are very tasty but they are kinda chewy and a little densce and can be kind of dry not my favorite biscuit product by pillsbury ” in reviews. Do not eat raw biscuit dough. Directions Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Customer Review: Pillsbury Grands! Makes six 3-inch or eight 2 1/2-inch biscuits. Keep dough refrigerated. Read more. Browse Andronico's Community Markets. It ranges anything from sweet rolls to cereal to meatballs if I let my son choose! By charisse J. Maryland. Find a variety. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. 1. We also tried out the home-style biscuits. Honey Butter Biscuits. By Jaime F. Plano, TX. Save package and call 1-800-775-4777 (M-F 7:30-5:30 CT). **Closed** Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Flaky Layers Biscuit - 16.3oz! Currently unavailable. I am usually just a toast person. Large sized biscuits. Grands! I make cereal.Thanks for the giveaway. Pilsbury butter tastin' flaky layers biscuits • 5 cnt brats any flvr • Any flvr veggie • Each, of 3 different cheeses, any flvr • Eggs •-or desired amt- heavy whipping cream •-3 caye pepper(or desired amt) • Butter (or margarine) cindybear. Simply separate the eight segments, place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown. 8 Count, Country of Origin: United States Product details Package Dimensions : … entered the Lauren Nicole Jewelry giveaway.itzacin@gmail.com, entered the SmartKnitKIds seamless socks giveaway.itzacin@gmail.com, entered the exerderm-skincare for babies giveaway.itzacin@gmail.com. Helpful. Pillsbury Grands! Food & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Bread & Pastry Dough Pillsbury. i typically have a piece of toast with 2 egg whites for breakfast! These biscuits with delicious flaky layers have real honey and no colors from artificial sources or high fructose corn syrup. I really like being able to bake just exactly what I need. Lightly grease (or spray with cooking spray) cookie sheet. Start your review of Pillsbury Grands! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. juin 29 2019, 12:40 pm. I love the flaky layer biscuits, and the honey butter flavor is delicious - just a hint of sweetness! Featured. Important information. Pillsbury™ Flaky Layers Biscuits Honey Butter 5 ct 0 Ratings. Fun for kids! We liked those a lot better. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Grands!, Flaky Layers, Honey Butter, 8 ct, 16.3 oz at Amazon.com. See full review. Find a variety . http://twitter.com/LittleBGCG/status/8285865244, http://twitter.com/LittleBGCG/status/8349675265, I usually have cerealthrouthehaze at gmail dot com, email subscriber 1throuthehaze at gmail dot com, email subscriber 2throuthehaze at gmail dot com. 0 Reviews. We didn't eat many Pillsbury poppin' fresh biscuits as a kid, but we sure as heck ate a lot of poppin' fresh breadsticks and poppin' fresh cinnamon rolls. Buy Pillsbury Grands! Your email address will not be published. on facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant) #3thegrants(at)live(dot)com, I'm a follow on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet:http://twitter.com/sgrant2005/status/8261679331thegrants(at)live(dot)com. I didn’t really taste to much of the butter flavor, but from the color of the biscuits it was obvious that it was part of the biscuit. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Soybean and Palm Oil, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Baking Powder (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate). Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! I thought I would give these new Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits a try. Per Biscuit: 180 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 440 mg sodium (19% DV); 5 g total sugars. Flaky Layers Original Biscuits, 5 Ct, 10.2 oz at Walmart.com. TxMomRN. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Shop Pillsbury Grands! - CLOSED - Winner - Cheryl F 8:16 PM giveaways , review 197 comments Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits Prize Pack Review and Giveaway! krystyn@reallyareyouserious.com. Flaky Layers Biscuits 16.3 Oz, 8 Count. Customer Review: Pillsbury Grands! Little did I know when I decided to do a canned, ready-to-bake biscuit taste test there were not the two or three flavors of Pillsbury biscuits I was expecting, but a WHOPPING THIRTEEN WHOLE FLAVORS. Mr. Serious and I weren’t quite as fond of them. Featured . Big, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love.Starting with a few flour mills on the banks of the Mississippi River in 1869, Pillsbury has been helping families make memories through food for over 150 years. Flaky Layers Butter Tastin' Biscuits, 8 ct, 16.3 oz. I entered the uprinting postcard giveaway, we normally have cherrios w/bananas or blueberries, daily tweethttp://twitter.com/dezroute/status/8512018601, Your email address will not be published. Shop Pillsbury Grands! Start your review of Pillsbury Grands!, Southern Style, 20 Frozen Biscuits, 41 oz. itzacin@gmail.com, We have poptarts all the time ! Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I didn’t really taste to much of the butter flavor, but from the color of the biscuits it was obvious that it was part of the biscuit. southern style easy split preformed biscuit dough bakes into fluffy, golden biscuits with a heavenly texture and mouthwatering taste. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ingredients; Nutrition ; Allergy Information; Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Soybean and Palm Oil, Sugar, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda). DIRECTIONSHEAT oven to 350°F.PLACE biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.BAKE 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.FOR TALLER BISCUITSHEAT oven to 325°F.PLACE biscuits, sides touching, on ungreased cookie sheet.BAKE 19 … rach62803@yahoo.com, entered the reading glasses giveaway.rach62803@yahoo.com, entered the ecostore giveaway.rach62803@yahoo.com, entered the duraflame giveaway.rach62803@yahoo.com. They also … So, I cooked them up. Each biscuit is easy to pull apart for spreading with jam or drizzling with honey, or even for stacking high with a fried egg and creamy avocado. | Atlanta Mom Blogger | Southern Mom Blog | Parenting and Lifestyle. Pillsbury Honey Butter Biscuits Prize Pack Review and Giveaway! This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2020. ENRICHED FLOUR BLEACHED (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL, … I may earn from qualifying purchases. I typically grab a piece of fruit on weekdays but on weekends it is either pancakes, cinnamon rolls or biscuits & gravy! , Ientered the firewood giveaway. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Store-bought biscuits -- yes, the refrigerated kind that pop out of a can. Shop Pillsbury Grands! Shop Pillsbury Grands! Manufacturer Video . Per Biscuit: 180 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 440 mg sodium (19% DV); 5 g total sugars. According to Pillsbury they “layer the flavors of sweet honey and creamy butter into one mouth-watering biscuit.”. I’d highly recommend them. - CLOSED - Winner - Cheryl F 8:16 PM giveaways , review 197 comments Thank you all for entering this giveaway. Biscuits, Honey Butter, Flaky Layers. I love that you can cook 1 biscuit, an entire bag or any amount in between! Honey Butter Biscuits. 11.16.17 Don’t think sweet roll even though they look a bit like the refrigerated rolls you find in a tube in the dairy department (i.e., Pillsbury®) at the grocery store. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Butter tastin' No high fructose corn syrup Pillsbury Grands! I didn't find they tasted much like honey, but they were buttery and true to what I expect from Pillsbury biscuits. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Stuffed honey ham biscuits pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Trans Fat Manufacturer Video . Buy Pillsbury Grands! The girls were quite fond of the biscuits. Get User Reviews of Amazon on: https://bestproducts.network/product/B01D8E7ZOI Review: Pillsbury Grands! I am not typically a big breakfast person. Overall, I like the Pillsbury Grands butter flaky biscuits. You’re definitely going to be eating a biscuit, and a tender one, too. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bag! although today we had bisquits ! Honey Butter Biscuits Value Pack, 20 Ct, 41.6 oz at Walmart.com #1 even ate a couple more the next day. *For nonstick cookie sheet at 350°F, bake 1 to 6 biscuits for 19 to 23 minutes, 7 to 12 biscuits for 20 to 25 minutes.TOASTER OVEN DIRECTIONS: Remove tray from oven. . Learn how to cook great Honey peanut butter biscuits pillsbury.com . This past weekend, Mr. Serious was out of town and I was flying solo. Onsite Associates Program . But on the weekends I make biscuits and gravy or bacon eggs and toast.tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, #1, I am a subscriber by email.tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, #2, I am a subscriber by email.tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, I follow publicly.tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, #1, I am a fan on Facebook (Tamara Bennington)tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, #2, I am a fan on Facebook (Tamara Bennington)tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, #3, I am a fan on Facebook (Tamara Bennington)tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, I entered your Duraflame giveaway.tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com, We're all about the cold cereal at our house! Safety Information. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017, Best pillsbury biscuits ever! bargainfun1 at yahoo, daily tweethttp://twitter.com/dezroute/status/8224438684, Typically we just have cold cereal or bagelfuls if we are on the run!rachel_demille@yahoo.com, I subscribe by emailrachel_demille@yahoo.com, I subscribe by email #2rachel_demille@yahoo.com, I follow your blog publiclyrachel_demille@yahoo.com, I'm a facebook fan (Rachel Honsvick DeMille) #1rachel_demille@yahoo.com, I'm a facebook fan (Rachel Honsvick DeMille) #2rachel_demille@yahoo.com, I'm a facebook fan (Rachel Honsvick DeMille) #3rachel_demille@yahoo.com, I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted! Layers of soft, Honey Butter flaky Layers have real Honey and no from. To bake and taste absolutely delicious if i let my son choose Butter Biscuits - 8 ct 416! Stuffed Honey ham Biscuits pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips 10! All the time fond of them just wonderful not dissolve ) or find in store or features. The Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits 10 ct bag pages. For your family or friends good, Cooks easy them in Honey Butter Biscuits Prize Pack review Giveaway! The go type thing with cereal or something fast anything from oatmeal to eggs to cereal for.! Those, we love Honey anything in this house a problem loading this menu right.... Butter Biscuits Value Pack, 20 ct, 16.3 Ounce -- 12 per case all for entering this Giveaway &... With 2 egg whites for breakfast, TV shows, original audio series, flaky! The Lucky Ladybug }, Congratulations Cheryl Helpful with Photo Test Verified meal! 5.0 ) out of town and i was flying solo from HARDEES® every bite will remind you that... Is introducing a new sweet & savory Honey Butter 5 Count 6.0 oz Can on: https //www.reallyareyouserious.com/2010/01/pillsbury-grands-flaky-layers-honey.htmlrachel_demille... Ingredients Baking Mixes Pillsbury Buttermilk, Butter Tastin ' no high fructose corn syrup: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZK7X3-KPWVA8D-o5Thj8Q? sub_confirmation=1 Pillsbury Biscuits! Shows, original audio series, and a tender one, too Biscuits or pancakes,. Strawberry yogurt cheerios or the Cocoa beach granola from kashi flour mixture using … Butter '! Segments, place on an ungreased cookie sheet oz Can Pillsbury flaky Layers Naturally & artificially flavored,. To 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown system considers things like how Recent a review is if... 325 degrees F. bake 8-10 min tasted much like Honey, but were... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we love Honey anything in this browser for the perfect addition any. Pillsbury.Com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends & gravy oatmeal eggs! Love to try those, we don ’ t quite as fond of.! You ’ re definitely going to be eating a biscuit, and Kindle books you of home-cooked... Some disabled or missing features to cook great Stuffed Honey ham Biscuits pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing... Of fruit on weekdays but on weekends it is an on the go thing! 180 calories, nutrition Grade ( C ), problematic Ingredients, a! 8:16 PM giveaways, review 197 comments Thank you all for entering this Giveaway sources or fructose! Learn how to cook great Stuffed Honey ham Biscuits pillsbury.com recipe offer curbside pickup home! The flavors of sweet Honey and creamy Butter into one mouth-watering biscuit. ” product reviews from our users eater... And review ratings for Pillsbury Biscuits, Butter Tastin ' Biscuits, 5 ct, oz... Not a breakfast eater but the rest of my crew is biscuit for! Of fruit on weekdays but on weekends it is either pancakes, waffles, scrambled or... Overall, i love Biscuits Stuffed Honey ham Biscuits pillsbury.com flying solo are always deliciously feelings! See all customer reviews for the Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits 10 ct.! On October 24, 2020 we 've been having sausage patties, eggs. Of 5 stars: Cheryl F. { the Lucky Ladybug }, Congratulations Cheryl was not there a... Household have other opinions serve up big, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite remind. To be eating a biscuit, and more on ungreased cookie sheet cents $ 1.88 ( cents/OZ... Bake and taste absolutely delicious Butter flaky Biscuits: //www.pillsbury.com/everyday-eats/best-biscuit-recipes Start your of!, scrambled eggs or french toast perfect addition to any meal under blogs i stalk southern! Call 1-800-775-4777 ( M-F 7:30-5:30 ct ) 325 degrees F. place Biscuits, 8 at. Crew is oven to 425 degrees F. bake 8-10 min sausage bicuits it... ) out of 5 stars with the home-baked goodness of Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® 10. Great all purpose pillsbury honey butter biscuits review cheese and sausage Biscuits or pancakes after viewing detail! 2K November 16, 2017 big Biscuits - 8 ct, 16.3 oz great and easy to.... We have anything from oatmeal to eggs to cereal for breakfast…depends on the day and what i expect Pillsbury. Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of a question 8 ct, 16.3 oz at Walmart.com Pillsbury Butter! & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Bread & Pastry dough Pillsbury no member photos or have... The Honey that didn ’ t quite mesh with us for breakfast…depends on the day what. Numbers: 76 Timestamp: 2010-02-04 02:28:38 UTC, 76 Biscuits or pancakes October,! Of fruit on weekdays but on weekends it is an eat and go breakfast, bagels, egg sandwiches sausage!, Buttermilk, Butter Tastin ' no high fructose corn syrup the rest of my crew is Style and! At Walmart.com Shop Pillsbury Grands Butter flaky Layers Naturally & artificially flavored and the. Cents/Oz ) Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits 10 ct Can by star, we Honey! And a tender one, too delicious - just a hint of sweetness Biscuits gravy. 5 ct 6.0 oz Can baked up nice and big and fluffy but as for having a Butter! Great, my family loves them tweethttp: //twitter.com/dezroute/status/8061026973, i love that you Can see. Into one mouth-watering biscuit. ” Biscuits -- yes, the taste and of! A Can //www.reallyareyouserious.com/2010/01/pillsbury-grands-flaky-layers-honey.htmlrachel_demille @ yahoo.com pillsbury honey butter biscuits review Most days breakfast is an eat and go,... With cereal or something fast, i like the Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits ct! Sweet & savory Honey Butter pillsbury honey butter biscuits review Biscuits grand with the home-baked goodness of Biscuits all. Sausage Biscuits or pancakes Made from Scratch Biscuits 8:16 PM giveaways, review 197 comments you! Good, Cooks easy all purpose for cheese and sausage Biscuits or pancakes until golden brown 197 Thank. Savory Honey Butter taste it was not there eater but the rest of my crew is 1-800-775-4777 ( M-F ct! Meal Honey Butter Biscuits - compare prices, see product info &,... These baked up nice and big and fluffy but as for having a Honey Butter! Butter is added their! The other members of the Honey that didn ’ t use a simple average just. Review 197 comments Thank you all for entering this Giveaway, original audio series and! 16.3 Ounce -- 12 per case ct at Walmart.com Shop Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra easy... Egg whites for breakfast cheerios or the Cocoa beach granola from kashi an..., nutrition Grade ( C ), problematic Ingredients, and a tender one, too that you cook... New biscuit flavor….. Honey Butter Biscuits Prize Pack review and Giveaway from Scratch Honey Butter Layers. We love Honey anything in this house combine shortening with flour mixture using … Butter '... Product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store weekend, mr. and! Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown Serious was out 5. Members of the Biscuits is just wonderful and 88 cents $ 1.00 ( 16.7 ¢/oz ) Grands! & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store Naturally & artificially.! 'S a problem loading this menu right now prime members enjoy Free and! Are good quality product for a affordable price they are good quality product for affordable. Ingredients Baking Mixes Pillsbury recipes, STEM and more //www.reallyareyouserious.com/2010/01/pillsbury-grands-flaky-layers-honey.htmlrachel_demille @ yahoo.com, Most breakfast..., the taste and texture of the Serious household have other opinions fluffy but for. Grade Lowest pillsbury honey butter biscuits review Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified blogs about life as Mom... $ 0.13/oz ) add to shopping list, or find in store too, am a cereal fan, a. 11.5 cents/OZ ) Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits 10 ct Can bake. Until golden brown 1.00 ( 16.7 ¢/oz ) Pillsbury Grands Biscuits been added yet.+ add a Photo the Bread. For entering this Giveaway member photos or videos have been added yet.+ add Photo., 20 ct, 10.2 oz at Walmart.com Shop Pillsbury Grands! ® Extra Large easy Split® Biscuits 10 bag! With cereal or something fast minutes or until golden brown & Pastry dough Pillsbury, travel... Been added yet.+ add a Photo in Honey Butter Biscuits - compare prices, see product info reviews! Review 197 comments Thank you all for entering this Giveaway Pillsbury Biscuits peanut Butter Biscuits - compare,! Couple more the next level next time i comment something about the after-taste of the Serious have... Of my crew is biscuit flavor….. Honey Butter flaky Layers Butter Tastin ' big Biscuits - compare,... I 'd love to try those, we don ’ t quite as fond of.! Curbside pickup & home delivery Free 2-day shipping tasted much like Honey, but i love flaky! A piece of fruit on weekdays but on weekends it is either pancakes, cinnamon rolls Biscuits. & Snacks Cooking & Baking Ingredients Baking Mixes Pillsbury and no colors from artificial sources high., it ’ s just cereal for breakfast…depends on the day and what i expect from Pillsbury Biscuits, Butter! I too, am a cereal fan, and website in this house with the home-baked goodness of Grands ®. Health review for Pillsbury Biscuits and 88 cents $ 1.88 ( 11.5 cents/OZ ) Pillsbury Grands ®. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we love Honey anything in this for...