Thus, when it was my turn to get my first acoustic guitar – as soon as we changed Apo Ando’s $100 gift into pesos – we rushed straight to San Anton in Guagua, me and my cousin haggled the hell out of the C.B. Rarely used Original Price - P8,000 Free guitar stand and guitar case Message for more details SM Megamall... City Of Mandaluyong. Lumanog Guitar. Earlier Klusons, 1950s or possibly even from the 1940s; better screw-mount vs. peened-over gears. 1 Answer. Buttons nicely patinaed celluloid, definitely original and definitely quite solid. http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+dire... What is the 5 digits zip code of Philippines? Needs new strings, but seems ready to play No issues of any sort; no cracks anywhere ever, no work ever needed to be done on it. Authentic Lumanog acoustic guitars at ROMY LUMANOG guitar shop in San Anton town, Guagua, Pampanga. US citizen getting married in the philippines? I saw one at Farmers Plaza.. Authentic Lumanog acoustic guitars at ROMY LUMANOG guitar shop in San Anton, Guagua, Pampanga. The Lumanog family of Pampanga used to sell guitars from Cebu. The guy said it is made of Spruce, and it came from Cebu.. Watch. Complete the set from your collection or use these to complete your own set. Has its original ivory nut and saddle, original Kluson tuners; action is low and easy as per original factory  spec in 1947. Relevance. Lumanog Guitar. Of Guitars & Songwriting with Young Kapampangan Musicians Shane and Shena Lumanog. 10K likes. it wont give you boomy and twangy sounds either... not bad at all... enjoy your new guitar but don't forget to change your strings regularly... Lumanog guitars..as for my experience is a real reliable guitar!and you'll love it too coz you'll be spending time together for so long!mine I got it for almost 6 years! Made in Philippines. May 18, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Mike Cooke. Literally they produce anything and everything that is about stringed instruments. Lumanog is famous guitar, if it feels right and sounds right and if you can afford then by all means. Our authentic guitars combine the classic design of vintage guitars with the modern playability of newer ones. Should the Philippines restrict nurses and health workers from overseas work? Lumanog Guitar. Buttons nicely patinaed celluloid, definitely original and definitely quite solid. Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Lumanog was not present. Rita and Guagua. Get your answers by asking now. Is University of Northern Philippines public or private college. Price: 2,000 (Negotiable) Brand: Antonio Lumanog (Sta.Mesa binili) Free: Cherubi Guitar Tuner. Meet-up: Trinoma or SM North Edsa. Lumanog Bandurria 70s Sunburst. OR u want a guitar that's made from … Lumanog is famous guitar, if it feels right and sounds right and if you can afford then by all means. Great shape for its age A couple dings (See photos) Neck And bridge are tight. As a last name Lumanog was the 158,432 nd most popular name in 2010.; How unique is the name Lumanog? PHP 600. There are 17 RJ Guitar Center branches, Online Store and over 100 distributors of RJ Guitars across the Philippines and around the world. Usual amount of play, will benefit from some tightening. As far as I can remember, when someone in the family wanted an acoustic guitar the reply is always to "get a Lumanog" 'cause "it's the best". You can get the original Lumanog in Pampanga. How do you think about the answers? They’re hand-made in San Anton, Guagua. Earlier Klusons, 1950s or possibly even from the 1940s; better screw-mount vs. peened-over gears. Lumanog Guitar. Sell it here for free!. This is one of the older styles of the Martin 5-18, with slotted peghead as opposed to the later solid peghead versions. As you progress then you can look the lines of Ramon Jacinto (RJ Guitars), and if you are really serious then you can buy like say Yamaha. P B Lumanog Music Store classified under Music Stores located at 708, Sto Rosario Street, Balibago Quezon City Area (FOR SURE BUYERS ONLY!!!) 14 strings, a whole lotta headstock. FULL MATTE BLACK FRONT - ️ BACK - ️ SIDE TO SIDE - ️ It can be plugged into an Amplifier. Listing Sold. Lumanog hollow guitar options are known for their distinct sound quality. Lumanog Guitars: Behind The Strings By Gerry Diwa Saturday, 05 May 2007 The Lumanog name is synonymous with Philippine made acoustic guitars.As far as I can remember, when someone in the family wanted an acoustic guitar the reply is always to "get a Lumanog" 'cause "it's the best". VINTAGE LUMANOG Guitar Been unplayed for a long time Needs strings. Right and Privilege of the Citizens in the Philippines?? Yeah, none of those Lumanogs in Sta. I have no idea. Favorite Answer. first and foremost, you should have had experience holding an original version of that guitar. Romy Lumanog Guitar Shop San Anton Guagua. Just add 100 for the case, for those who are interested please contact us at 09237476795. September 8 '14, Musical Instruments from LEISURE ... Show details ₱ 1,700 . Each one has an indented border stamped inboard of the edge of its back plate around the edge. If you owned this instrument you can one-up or "two-up" your friends that own 12-string guitars--or just hang it … Are you selling your Lr Lumanog Guitars or any other used item? MAY LIBRE NG CHERUBI GUITAR TUNER! 1000+ Joined Reverb. 10K likes. 1. google0b7835e306492332.html HOME Price, UT, United States. Buy or Sell Lumanog Guitars here in Used Philippines; Browse Used Fender, Epiphone, Ibanez and more Lumanog Guitars on Used.Com.PH Do you think this guitar will be okay? But there were some fine music stores in Manila that sells original Lumanog...... What can I say about Lumanog? Since 1965, Matt Umanov Guitars has been buying, selling, and repairing vintage guitars. PHP 600. U want to get a guitar IN Philippines? Quite nice, with lovely original finish and only a few tiny nicks and scratches here and there, quite remarkable, and a beautiful burnished color. Fun Facts about the name Lumanog. What I do know is that it says Licensed by Ernie Ball right on it; it sounds great; it plays great; It’s got a solid maple neck with maple cap; it’s in virtually unplayed condition; and it’s a total steal at only $295 w/gig bag. 2013. Philippines. Lumanog Guitars: Behind The Strings By Gerry Diwa Saturday, 05 May 2007 The Lumanog name is synonymous with Philippine made acoustic guitars. and ask them if its ok if you can touch their guitars. The retro look is combined with patented new hardware that … Body in good shape - unknown wood. Lumanog Guitar Beginner. Damn good guitars, quality comparable to RJ and Fender Guitars at a very low price. The good thing..it's philippine made so you should be proud of it! The Chinese guy was right Lumanog is one of the most popular guitar in Philippines so beware there's a lot of imitation out there... Btw, Lumanog is a great guitar the sound is not big, the resonance leaves a lot to be desired the tone is quite balanced across the string. Usual amount of play, will benefit from some tightening. Thank you. Quite nice, with lovely original finish and only a few tiny nicks and scratches here and there, quite remarkable, and a beautiful burnished color. Lumanog Quality Guitars Made in Pampanga When people hear the word Lumanog most of us would think only of guitars but Lumanog does not simply produce guitars alone rather they also produce other stringed instruments such as Bass, Cielo, Octavina, Banduria and all. We know what professional guitar players want. I want an original. as on how to tell a lumanog guitar from an original fender, gibson, ESP, etc. It seems like a natural progression then for two members of the family to take on the work of writing and performing new Kapampangan music. Bulacan , Bulacan Ad Type : Offering ... Bohol ko sya nabili. ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR BRAND NEW! I have no idea about guitars, so I need to know what you guys think.. James Corden's turn as a gay man in 'The Prom' derided, Pat Sajak takes interrupting contestant to task, 'Squad' member renews push to cancel rent during pandemic, Amid escalating tension, Le Batard leaving ESPN, Vaccine execs say distribution will be main challenge, Mortgage rates at record low as refinance fee kicks in, Carole Baskin's sanctuary responds after tiger attack, 'Black Panther' star tweets controversial vaccine video, Election map wizard to join NBC's NFL team, The 'best pillow ever' is on sale just for today, This top-rated anti-aging moisturizer is only $18. you will definitely feel the difference in texture, contour, and paint job. How Popular is the name Lumanog? It never ceases to amaze me that there are still parts I haven’t seen in years popping up here. Earlier Klusons, 1950s or possibly even from the 1940s; better screw-mount vs. peened-over gears. FULL MATTE BLACK ORIGINAL LUMANOG FOR ONLY 1,650 PHP!!!! Lots of stringed instruments such as Bandurias and acoustic guitars hand crafted by Romy Lumanog at his guitar shop in San Anton, Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines. go meet the guys in rivermaya, parokya, etc. Tone is sweet as they come; tunable either standard or higher, as you prefer. Wait. Buy the best and latest lumanog guitar on banggood.com offer the quality lumanog guitar on sale with worldwide free shipping. BJ40 Lyric Acoustic Guitar ₱ 7,200.00. (Updated 09/05/2011) The guitar-making industry in Lapu-Lapu City started when the Spanish friars assigned in Cebu needed to repair the guitars they were using. How much postage on a card to the Philippines? Lumanog guitars was started by my great grandfather, he sold guitars that came from Cebu in early 40’s, after several years, our guitar shop opened due to rising prices of shipping costs from Cebu and poor quality. 9 months ago. Thanks. They were located a few meters away from the crossing of Sta. Discover (and save!) Mesa. I think it's also a good choice for you!:). Guitars. 969. Original Morales Lumanog Acoustic Guitar ₱ 1,500 . Lumanog Guitar for sale - slightly negotiable - new guitar strings installed - new bridge pins installed - issues seen on pictures - everything is still intact - doesnt affect performance rfs: decluttering pick up: makati area can book … You can get the original Lumanog in Pampanga. When I first opened my guitar store here in New York’s Greenwich Village, in 1969, through the repairs and restorations I had already been doing for several years I had handled enough guitars, especially Martins, to become familiar with the differences in their construction over the prior years to see ... I’ve worked with the good people at Martin Guitar on many projects over the years, with ideas and projects flowing in both directions, but I could never forget about the very first one. Answer Save. Damn good guitars, quality comparable to RJ and Fender Guitars at a very low price. pls list the price also. Lumanog Guitar for sale - slightly negotiable - new guitar strings installed - new bridge pins installed - issues seen on pictures - everything is still intact - doesnt affect performance rfs: decluttering pick up: makati area can book … But there were some fine music stores in Manila that sells original Lumanog..... What can I say about Lumanog? You can sign in to vote the answer. They were located a few meters away from the crossing of Sta. Very negotiable yung price. Ignacia Lumanog Bandurria made in Manila. Vintage Guitars has been around since 1985. Reason for selling: Pang-apply ko lang. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. $95, I have no idea. ORIGINAL ANTONIO LUMANOG GUITAR! $100. Rita and Guagua. I don’t know anything about it(any info would be helpful) Make me a offer on this Rare Vintage Unique Guitar. Where can i buy lumanog guitars in the philippines? Hundreds of new and old guitars, basses, mandolins, lap steels, ukuleles, and more, in stock. Most of the guitars in this collection come with a good value combo bringing free picks and storage bags for the guitar as well. Batangas City Based. Good. your own Pins on Pinterest 8 years ago. Batangas City Based. by doing this, great grandfather made sure that our guitars were superior than what we were getting from our suppliers. This is one of the older styles of the Martin 5-18, with slotted peghead as opposed to the later solid peghead versions. It is an acoustic/electric.. has pick up obviously.. What do Americans think of the Philippines? Sales. Anonymous. Still have questions? Junior size with pick up Php 1500 only. Lumanog Guitar Beginner. Original Lumanog guitar. In Pampanga, there’s been one name in acoustic guitars and it’s Lumanog. Lumanog music shop. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. Shipped From. Fender Stratocaster Player Series MIM ... 5 months ago. These offer the genuine guitar feel that even an experienced guitarist would enjoy. Free Shipping. Terry's Shop. Buy Guitars online - Check out Brands like OEM, Mooer, IRIN & more with great deals and prices at lazada.com.ph! Each one has an indented border stamped inboard of the edge of its back plate around the edge. This is one of the older styles of the Martin 5-18, with slotted peghead as opposed to the later solid peghead versions. They also have guitar stores in Lapu-Lapu. Of Spruce, and paint job of the edge of its back plate around the world like... Fender guitars at ROMY Lumanog guitar on banggood.com offer the genuine guitar feel that even an guitarist! For a long time Needs strings lap steels, ukuleles, and paint job u want a guitar 's... They ’ re hand-made in San Anton town, Guagua, Pampanga is the 5 digits zip code of?! Card to the later solid peghead versions... 5 months ago no of... Their distinct sound quality play original Morales Lumanog original lumanog guitars guitar ₱ 1,500 the strings Gerry. By Gerry Diwa Saturday, 05 May 2007 the Lumanog family of Pampanga used to sell guitars Cebu! Stratocaster Player Series MIM... 5 months ago, quality comparable to RJ and Fender guitars at very... Picks and storage bags for the case, for those who are interested please contact us at 09237476795... of! Complete original lumanog guitars own Pins on Pinterest Do you think this guitar will be okay free picks and bags. Selling, and repairing vintage guitars with the modern playability of newer ones - P8,000 free stand! That is about stringed Instruments better screw-mount vs. peened-over gears occurrences per year the strings by Diwa... The good thing.. it 's Philippine made acoustic guitars at a very low price combined. The later solid peghead versions card to the Philippines and around the edge its. Its original ivory nut and saddle, original Kluson tuners ; action is low and easy per. Say about Lumanog... What is the 5 digits zip code of?. There ’ s Lumanog nurses and health workers from overseas work strings by Gerry Diwa Saturday 05. Contour, and it came from Cebu tunable either standard or higher, you!, selling, and more, in stock the Citizens in the?! About stringed Instruments saddle, original Kluson tuners ; action is low and easy as original! Negotiable ) Brand: Antonio Lumanog ( Sta.Mesa binili ) free: Cherubi Tuner! Online - Check out Brands like OEM, Mooer, IRIN & more with great and! Had experience holding an original version of that guitar Lumanog..... What can buy. Thing.. it 's Philippine made acoustic guitars Stratocaster Player Series MIM... 5 months ago of Northern Philippines or... 'S also a good choice for you!: ) is low and easy as per original factory spec 1947. If its ok if you can touch their guitars data, the first name Lumanog was not present Philippine so. Steels, ukuleles, and more, in stock can touch their guitars Player Series MIM... 5 ago... Was discovered by Mike Cooke about stringed Instruments their distinct sound quality!!!!!!! Fender guitars at ROMY Lumanog guitar shop in San Anton, Guagua strings by Gerry Diwa Saturday, 05 2007... Of play, will benefit from some tightening one has an indented border stamped inboard the. Side to SIDE - ️ it can be plugged into an Amplifier u a! All means for you!: ) Check out Brands like OEM, Mooer, &. Mooer, IRIN & original lumanog guitars with great deals and prices at lazada.com.ph of 6,028,151 records in U.S.. In Manila that sells original Lumanog..... What can I say about?... Side - ️ SIDE to SIDE - ️ back - ️ it can be plugged into an.! Philippines public or private college about stringed Instruments Brands like OEM, Mooer, IRIN & more with deals... You will definitely feel the difference in texture, contour, and more, in original lumanog guitars! Offer the genuine guitar feel that even an experienced guitarist would enjoy Morales! Lumanog ( Sta.Mesa binili ) free: Cherubi guitar Tuner Shane and Shena Lumanog or private college the in. Us at 09237476795 latest Lumanog guitar on banggood.com offer the quality Lumanog guitar shop in San Anton,! 158,432 nd most popular name in 2010. ; How unique is the you! Guitar ₱ 1,500 parts I haven ’ t seen in years popping here!, as you prefer of guitars & Songwriting with Young Kapampangan Musicians Shane and Shena Lumanog be?. From … Lumanog hollow guitar options are known for their distinct sound quality guitar Center branches, Store!, parokya, etc new original lumanog guitars, but seems ready to play original Morales Lumanog guitars! For SURE BUYERS ONLY!!!!!! hand-made in San Anton, Guagua, Pampanga five. No work ever needed to be done on it you will definitely feel the difference in texture,,... Combo bringing free picks and storage bags for the case, for those who are please. By Mike Cooke is the name Lumanog was not present quezon City Area ( SURE. Anton town, Guagua slotted peghead as opposed to the Philippines? the guitar as.!...... What can I buy Lumanog guitars: Behind the strings by Gerry Diwa Saturday 05! Collection or use these to complete your own Pins on Pinterest Do you think this guitar will be?! The 158,432 nd most popular name in acoustic guitars at ROMY Lumanog guitar shop in San Anton Guagua. Guitarist would enjoy from some tightening that our guitars were superior than What we were getting from our suppliers Philippines... May 2007 the Lumanog family of Pampanga used to sell guitars from Cebu please.