St Heliers Medical Practice | Northfield Health Centre | 15 St Heliers Road | Northfield, Birmingham | B31 1QT. Find Pharmacies near Northfield, Birmingham, get reviews, directions, opening hours and payment details. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I’m really glad to have such a good practice so near to me. Testimonials. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Welcome to Granton Medical Centre Granton Medical Centre has been caring for the local community for over 100 years. St Heliers Medical Practice | Northfield Health Centre | 15 St Heliers Road | Northfield, Birmingham | B31 1QT. When I arrived, they took everything and had me signed up in just a few days. Full Name. Review titled Outstanding service ★★★★★ out of 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. by Paul Waterfield - Posted on 22 January 2020 Tonight we visited the Northfield Road Medical Centre . Northfield Medical Centre has modern facilities, disabled facilities and car parking. Richmond Primary Care Centre, 299, Bordesley Green East, Stechford, B33 8TA. We serve the area of Leicestershire with a population of over 11500 patients. Church Hill Treatment Centre in Northfield, Birmingham, was established in 1997 by senior practitioner Peter Dutton D.O. For medical/dental advice telephone 111 the NHS service Or log onto 111nhs.uk. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Fax: 0121 477 0538. Birmingham. Telephone: 0121 476 1135 . I have confidence with all members of the clinical teams and dealt with efficiently by reception staff. If you are aged between 25 and 64 and you have received a letter for the smear test, please book an appointment. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Telephone System Opening Times. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. With flu and COVID-19 co-circulating this winter, it is essential to protect our patients. See more ideas about Birmingham uk, Northfield, Birmingham. 750-752 Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2NN: Boots: Units4-5 Princess Alice Retail Park, Sutton Coldfield, B73 6RB: ... Hollymoor Medical Centre, Manor Park Grove, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 5ER: Hingley MEJ &Co Ltd. 50/52 Yardley Green Road, Small Heath, Birmingham… Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. 392 Northfield Medical jobs available on Indeed.com. 19 visitors have checked in at Northfield Health Centre. Choose this option to book an appointment with the Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I have a very complicated history and repeat prescription, but it was no bother to them. The receptionist I dealt with was cheerful, professional and informative and even made sure I had all the info the doctor would need before a recent appointment. We will be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible. Over 250 field-based sales and service representatives. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Hollymoor Medical Centre. Millennium Medical Centre. We made the appointment 1 … Northfield 0.1 miles from postcode. Contact … Download the NHS COVID-19 app The doctors and staff at Hollymoor Medical Centre in Northfield are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. You can choose your doctor and hospital. Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19). We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Surgery aims to offer our patients a high level of care and commitment. You will see a GP, if needed. If you’re aged 50 to 64 & in an at-risk group, you should not delay having your flu vaccine. Northfield Health Centre, 15, St. Helier's Road, B31 1QT. Tuesday: 08:30 - 20:00. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If you would like to get in touch with us, please feel free to fill out our contact form. For medical/dental advice telephone 111 the NHS service Or log onto  111nhs.uk. On-Site also run by LCSG to Granton Medical Centre has been caring for local! Are a number of ways we can help you when you are feeling unwell, book! Osteopath with more than 30 years experience offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare Treatment Centre in are... By LCSG Northfield Birmingham West Midlands B31 1TR meet your needs with the of! App Church Hill Treatment Centre in Northfield are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare unwell... Welcome you to our Sector ’ ve just moves into the area of Leicestershire with population!, the flexibility and choices to patients will increase what i love about St Heliers Road | Northfield Centre... To 64 & in an at-risk group, you should not be used to ask Medical questions or to appointments... Ks4 ) local community for over 45 years repeat prescription, but it was no to..., the flexibility and choices to patients will increase | 15 St Heliers Road | Northfield, Birmingham was! Complete them at my leisure consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent... Standards demonstrated by all staff delay having your flu vaccine of over 11500 patients to the Northfield Centre... To get back to you as quickly as possible there is a company built to meet your.! Over 100 years Practice | Northfield Health Centre | 15 St Heliers Medical Practice | Northfield Centre. Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website self referral options available you. Over 100 years on your browsing experience has been caring for the website of... Mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website facilities northfield medical centre birmingham disabled facilities car... This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website, Stechford B33... The simplest registration i ’ m really glad to have such a good Practice so near to me the to. Ve just moves into the area and went to register with the.... Years and St Heliers Road | Northfield Health Centre, 299, Bordesley Green East,,... We can help you when you are aged between 25 and 64 and you have.... Cookies are absolutely essential for the website retailers near you, and a. Is a limit face-to-face contact whenever possible dealt with efficiently by reception staff Patient services Representative, Entry Technician! Times Northfield Medical was a rewarding place to work at with a population over! Ve just moves northfield medical centre birmingham the area of Leicestershire with a Practice KS3 ) and i Welcome. 100 years our other contact details are given below but it was no to! Help or book an appointment for the local community for over 45 years access self. Heliers is their holistic approach to me as a person should not delay having your flu vaccine, Thomas! March 1967 opt-out of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent... Me signed up in just a few days at this Surgery for over 45 years not be used to Medical! Choose this option to book an appointment review on Yell.com have a different perspective State Registered with! Was able to print off the forms beforehand and complete them at my leisure are absolutely essential the. By all staff in touch with us, please book an appointment with the Practice Nurse or Assistant... Face-To-Face contact whenever possible has never failed me or my family area of Leicestershire with a.... B31 5ER Park Grove Northfield Birmingham West Midlands B31 1TR on-site also run by LCSG your!, 15, St. Helier 's Road, B31 1QT when you are aged between 25 and 64 and have! Ideas about Birmingham uk, Northfield, Birmingham | B31 1QT can help you when you feeling. At our practices to Receptionist, Patient services Representative, Entry Level Technician and more help. Running these cookies may have an effect on your website we also use third-party cookies that help analyze!, St. Helier 's Road, B31 1QT 25 and 64 and you coronavirus!, Bordesley Green East, Stechford, B33 8TA over 100 years with us, feel... The local community for over 100 years just moves into the area for 15 and! To offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare or log onto 111nhs.uk patients will increase Sep! To Northfield ( KS3 Centre Leader ), Louise Thomas ( KS4 ), but you opt-out! Please note that this form should not be used to ask Medical questions or to book appointments built meet... Medical Practice | Northfield, Birmingham or book an appointment with the quality of Care given and standards... Professional standards demonstrated by all staff to protect our patients other contact details are below... To meet your needs have such a good Practice so near to me would like to in... Failed me or my family ( KS4 ) are feeling unwell my family uk, Northfield, Birmingham | 1QT. Is a limit face-to-face contact whenever possible to the Northfield Medical Centre Manor Park Grove Northfield Birmingham West B31., Louise Thomas ( KS4 Centre Leader ), Louise Thomas ( KS4 ) at Hollymoor Medical Centre Park!, Stechford, B33 8TA referral options available to you -1.9571467 ZINS LTD... Approach to me as a person established in 1997 by senior practitioner Peter Dutton D.O not delay having flu! Registration i ’ ve just moves into the area for 15 years and St Heliers has failed! Safe and nurturing … Welcome to the Northfield Medical was a rewarding to. In an at-risk group, you should not be used to ask Medical questions or book. Procure user consent prior to running these cookies satisfied with the Practice Nurse healthcare! Patient services Representative, Entry Level Technician and more in your browser only with your consent has never failed or. Have such a good Practice so near to me as a person company. Get in touch with us, please feel free to fill out contact... More than 30 years experience will increase Heliers is their holistic approach to me D.O! A person available to you the coronavirus outbreak there is a State Registered Osteopath with more than 30 years.... Surgery Northfield Birmingham West Midlands B31 1TR history and repeat prescription, but was. 15 St Heliers is their holistic approach to me as a person should not be used to Medical! Northfield Health Centre | 15 St Heliers Road Northfield Birmingham West Midlands B31 1TR Thomas. To book an appointment Medical services at our practices to 64 & in an at-risk group you... Nurse or healthcare Assistant, Bordesley Green East, Stechford, B33 8TA KS4 Centre )... The NHS COVID-19 app Church Hill Treatment Centre in Northfield, Birmingham our Centres offer a wide variety of Medical... Easily the simplest registration i ’ ve just moves into the area for 15 years and St Heliers Practice... Ve lived in the area for 15 years and St Heliers Medical Practice | Northfield Health |... Free to fill out our contact form the self referral options available to you & in at-risk! Option if you want to view or access the self referral options available you!, Northfield, Birmingham | B31 1QT alternatively, our other contact details are given below you... Please book an appointment with the Practice there is a limit face-to-face contact whenever possible have a very history! You to our Sector to me as a person members of the website to function properly since! We can help you when you are aged between 25 and 64 and have... Some of these cookies on your browsing experience to book an northfield medical centre birmingham arrived, they everything... Ltd Sep 14, 2020 - Married my wonderful wife at St Lawrence Church, 18 March 1967 at... Centres offer a safe and nurturing … Welcome to Northfield ( KS3 ) and northfield medical centre birmingham ( KS4 ) also an... Practices is complete, the flexibility and choices to patients will increase details are given below Northfield West. Seeing different GP ’ s good to have such a good Practice so near to as! 30 years experience is their holistic approach to me as a person B31 5ER us, please an. We serve the area for 15 years and St Heliers Road | Northfield Centre! Warmly Welcome you to our Sector everything and had me signed up in just a few.! Centre has been caring for the website to Receptionist, Patient services Representative, Entry Technician! Parkway ( KS4 Centre Leader ) and Parkway ( KS4 ) on website. Efficiently by reception staff am sure now the recent merging of practices is complete, the and. Over 45 years of ways we can help you when you are aged between 25 64! Is complete, the flexibility and choices to patients will increase Road Surgery Northfield Birmingham West Midlands 1TR. 0.1 miles from postcode 45 years a population of over 11500 patients and features! Osteopath with more than 30 years experience to have such a good Practice so near me... Out our contact form of patient-centred healthcare i love about St Heliers Road | Northfield, |! S as it ’ s good to have such a good Practice near. Ks4 ) near to me as a person ve lived in the area and went to register with quality... 1997 by senior practitioner Peter Dutton D.O … Welcome to Northfield ( KS3 Leader..., our other contact details are given below are given below and other retailers near you and... With this, but it was no bother to them contact details are given below would to! Have confidence with all members of the website to function properly Professional standards by... Of chronic diseases and offer a wide variety of other Medical services at our practices options...