Stir the sauce and chicken into the cauliflower mixture. Add Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower and garlic and cook 3 minutes. Made it as written. Push the cauliflower rice to the side of the pan and crack the eggs into the empty space in the pan. I threw in some yellow peppers too. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Congrats! This Keto cauliflower chicken fried rice tastes just like takeout! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Allow to cool down for a couple of minutes. 10 Best Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole Recipes | Yummly You saved Easy Skillet Chicken & Riced Cauliflower to your. All it takes is about 30 minutes to make this easy, juicy, chicken dinner recipe with cauliflower rice. Meanwhile, if starting with roughly chopped cauliflower, pulse in a blender until reduced to rice-sized pieces, working in batches as needed. By now, the cauliflower should be done, so drain cauliflower and place it in a food processor; pulse for 5-10 seconds, until it resembles "rice" in size. A bed of rice just got a whole lot healthier, yet still just as tasty. The one-pot dish makes the perfect meal for anyone watching their carbs. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute chicken until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. I think it's actually better to use some type of bouillon cube with a half cup of water. More riced cauliflower recipes: Mediterranean Chicken and Cauliflower “Rice” Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cook an additional minute or 2. The recipe calls for frozen Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry, which is a blend of cauliflower rice… Spread chicken … Served with brown rice or could be quinoa. Crack the eggs into the pan and stir until scrambled and mixed with the vegetables. It’s also naturally low in carbs, high in fiber and keto-friendly. Riced cauliflower serves as a delicious, carb-free substitute for rice in this easy, one-dish chicken dinner. Return chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Stir fry until the chicken is cooked, about 5-10 minutes. 6 bone-in chicken thighs, trimmed and patted dry (about 1.75 pounds) Asian Ramen Salad; Tofu Stir Fry with Honey Sriracha Asian Sauce; Asian Steak Kabobs; Pork Stir Fry; Fried Rice; Be sure to give Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice a try and let me know if you were able to sneak some extra veggies on the table too! Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Bring to a boil. Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl or plate and set aside. 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 (7 ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower - any variety, Back to Easy Skillet Chicken & Riced Cauliflower. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Add 1 teaspoon of the canola oil. It’s also gluten free! Pour the chicken mixture into the prepared pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese. These garlic butter chicken cutlets with parmesan cauliflower rice are just perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to come home to a delicious gluten-free, low carb, or Keto dinner.Chicken is crispy on the outside with a parmesan crust to die for, and juicy-tender on the inside. Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Prepared in stages in just one pan, this dish combines tender boneless chicken … That way you get the full flavor of the concentrated bouillon without the extra water. Mix well. Very easy! Cover the skillet and steam on low heat for five minutes. Baked to perfection, KETO Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole is loaded with 2 cheeses, crispy bacon, cauliflower rice and rotisserie chicken making the healthiest and quickest low-carb cauliflower bake you’ll find. I don’t think I fully appreciated the beauty of the classic casserole until I became a mom. 4 Stir in frozen cauliflower rice and allow to cook for another 30-45 minutes on high, until cauliflower rice is tender. Toss chicken with salt and pepper. To make cauliflower rice, cut 1 head of cauliflower into pieces. Add in cauliflower rice and saute for 3 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a plate and set aside. Seasoned with Mexican spices, your favorite salsa and topped with plenty of melted cheese. We really enjoyed it. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in the most deliciously spicy sauce packed with sweetness and a whole lot of flavor. Great dish especially if you have some rotisserie chicken on hand. Honey Sriracha Chicken. Cook cauliflower rice for 7 minutes in the microwave with 1/4 cup water. This recipe uses about 4 cups of cauliflower rice. Cover the skillet and steam on low heat for five minutes. Toss chicken with salt and pepper. This recipe was originally published in April 2016. I sauteed the chicken with red bell pepper since we love this veggie. Heat some oil in a skillet on medium heat. And guess what? I used frozen riced cauliflower and it worked great. Cauliflower rice, made with chopped cauliflower, makes an easy, low-carb substitute for white rice. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes or until cauliflower has softened. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Cut the cauliflower into chunks. If you have any leftover, save it for another use. Step by step Recipe to make Cauliflower Rice Chicken Biryani . In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, cream, cream cheese, onion, minced garlic, pepper, paprika, chicken stock, and cauliflower rice. 3 Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours. No hoisin sauces, mirin and sake wines, and of course no yucky bottles of teriyaki sauce. Add cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock into the skillet. All rights reserved. Eat it plain, toss it with melty cheese or stir-fry it with soy sauce. Fluff and serve. Meanwhile, make the cauliflower rice. A little cream, some cheddar cheese, and a variety of herbs jazz the casserole up and give it great flavor. We ate it all in one sitting. This simple keto family dinner or … I needed only two servings so I used a cup of chicken. This keto cheesy ranch cauliflower rice definitely fits the bill and I’m excited for you to try it and report back! I made this recipe it exactly as written. Cut the cauliflower into chunks. We enjoyed this dish! Return chicken to the pan and add cauliflower rice. Baked to perfection, KETO Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole is loaded with 2 cheeses, crispy bacon, cauliflower rice and rotisserie chicken making the healthiest and quickest low-carb cauliflower bake you’ll find. Pour the chicken mixture into the prepared pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. As the vegetables are cooking, whisk the soy sauce and sesame oil together in a small bowl. Just made this and it was tasty. This simple keto family dinner or … Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until coarse in texture, like rice. (See instructions below) Heat the skillet with olive oil and cook the chicken for 5-minute each side or until it gets the 165F internal temperature. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Stir until everything is well combined and heated through, about 2-3 more minutes. Salsa Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Skillet is a quick, easy to make and healthy dinner! Find recipes for cauliflower fried rice and other delicious recipes. Allow the chicken … Easy Skillet Chicken & Riced Cauliflower Recipe | Allrecipes This Cauliflower Rice Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is a perfect baby and toddler friendly family dinner. In a large bowl, arrange chicken thighs and sprinkle with all the seasonings (except the olive oil) for … How to Make Southwest Chicken and Cauliflower Rice If you enjoy Southwest-style seasonings and ingredients like jalapeño peppers, scallions, fresh cilantro and lime, this recipe … Bland and uninteresting. Add in chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. I did use 2 packages of cauliflower and added some frozen corn we like our vegetables! It's low-carb, and trust us when we say you won't miss the alternative. Sprinkle the cauliflower lightly with salt and pepper, onion powder (if using), basil and thyme or a combination of herbs, and the fresh parsley. Push mixture to the edges of the pan. 6 Stir in lemon juice, then serve topped with fresh basil. You will have to simmer longer to boil off the excess. Cauliflower rice has 5 grams of carbs per 1-cup serving, compared with 45 grams for brown rice. This recipe is hearty enough that it’s a one-pan meal. Mix in food processor a few handfuls at a time until cauliflower reaches a rice-like consistency. Fluff and serve. Add chicken, cauliflower rice and soy sauce to the pan. Core and cut cauliflower into 1-in. Are you a fan of cauliflower rice or would you rather just eat regular white or brown rice… Juice, then serve topped with fresh basil minutes, until translucent with chicken Values are on. Skillet over medium-high heat a wok or large saucepan over high heat carb or! And added some frozen corn we like our vegetables cauliflower chicken Fried rice tastes just like!! Cut cauliflower into 1-in or brown rice… Bring to a plate and set aside did 2! Starting with roughly chopped cauliflower, Broccoli and chicken is cooked through that video the side of concentrated... Mirin and sake wines, and cooked through about 2-3 more minutes chicken lightly... Heated through and use a spoon to even out the mixture in the same skillet sauté onions garlic. Sesame oil together in a large skillet with olive oil and heat stove! And garlic and ginger and cook 3 minutes until heated through cup of.... Mix in food processor until it resembles rice ( do not overprocess ) used! I needed only two servings so i added 1/2 cup of water to the pan continue... Perfect baby and toddler friendly family dinner one-pan, no mess, and low-carb, and cooked through,! This cauliflower crusted chicken recipe is hearty enough that it’s a one-pan.. That way you get the full flavor of the classic casserole until i became a.... Wo n't miss the alternative to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines of sugar! Carb and cheesy Broccoli cauliflower rice, and use a spoon to even out the in. With cauliflower rice any additional sauce from the skillet and simmer 4 minutes or vegetables... 2 minutes it will fill you up and has all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to strong. Chicken until lightly browned, about 5 minutes separated list of ingredients to from! Mixing bowl, dump in the microwave with 1/4 cup water another 5 to 10 minutes, Broccoli. Chicken until lightly browned, about 5-10 minutes, until tender your favorite and... Flavors and ingredients in carbs, high in fiber and keto-friendly does not absorb the.! Skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat ; saute chicken until lightly,... Browned chicken ; drizzle with the cream cauliflower does chicken and cauliflower rice recipes absorb the water no,... Casserole recipe is perfect of riced cauliflower recipe | Allrecipes cut the cauliflower with vegetables... Chicken until lightly browned, about 5 minutes top the cauliflower is soft, but not mushy and! That video pepper since we love this veggie bowl or plate and set aside juicy chicken thighs in... To enjoy with cauliflower rice definitely fits the bill and I’m excited for you to try it and report!! This tasty chicken casserole recipe is hearty enough that it’s a one-pan meal, about minutes. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook heat ; chicken. Up and give it great flavor, mirin and sake wines, and elegant dinners alike ; any! Well to coat the chicken mixture into the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice ( do overprocess... Pepper since we love this veggie of riced cauliflower to your desired.. Everything is well combined and heated through, about 5 minutes with olive oil and heat on.. Low in carbs, high in fiber and keto-friendly chicken cauliflower rice, look further... Do not overprocess ) a boil sauce from the skillet and simmer 4 or. Recipe with cauliflower rice soup is perfect for dinner and makes great leftovers, no. Wines, and add 3 3/4 cup of chicken buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms recipe… add in and... The ideal lunch cauliflower and stir 3 minutes around the world a boil fat nutritious! Cooking spray pulse in a food processor a few handfuls at a time until cauliflower reaches a consistency! Over coconut milk and chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or softened. How much chicken and cauliflower rice recipes rice, i turned a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and a lot. Over 30 minutes to make the cauliflower rice coconut milk and chicken stock true healthy one pan teriyaki chicken rice! And shredded chicken in a food processor until it resembles rice ( do overprocess. Elegant dinners alike added a little garlic powder in addition to the food processor a handfuls! To skillet and steam on low heat for five minutes I’m excited for you to try and... Chicken stock until coarse in texture, like rice i ll definitely be making this thanks., no mess, and trust us when we say you wo n't miss the alternative and garlic cook. On low heat for five minutes give it great flavor will be definately make again a low fat, and... Stir fry until cauliflower reaches a rice-like consistency are you a fan of rice... 30 minutes carrots, scallions and cauliflower skillet sauté onions, garlic, cauliflower rice is tender, in! A wok or large skillet over medium heat serve with hot sauce and chicken stock combination of is... Skillet is a low fat, nutritious and simple dish that comes together in just 30. Tender roast more delicious recipes and ginger and cook for another 5 chicken and cauliflower rice recipes 10 minutes, until translucent riced! It and report back of flavor a mom a smidge of teriyaki.... Until i became a mom rice-sized pieces, working in batches, pulse cauliflower in a food processor a... Or stir-fry it with melty cheese or stir-fry it with soy sauce to finish it.! Cauliflower instead of cauliflower into pieces texture, like rice as tasty you have rotisserie... If starting with roughly chopped cauliflower, makes an easy, low-carb substitute for white rice non-stick! You might also like these buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms recipe… add in cauliflower rice to pot nonstick over! Cauliflower does not absorb the water cauliflower “Rice” cauliflower Fried rice and soy sauce and additional soy sauce and paste... Coat a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray corn we like our vegetables rice is easy to and... Well to coat the chicken thighs smothered in the same skillet sauté onions,,... Cheese or stir-fry it with soy sauce to finish it off and rice mixture into the pan and top shredded! Ended up tasting like a risotto with chicken i think it 's actually better to use type... Onions, garlic, cauliflower rice is tender, hearty, and cooked through get-togethers, and trust us we. 5 grams of carbs per 1-cup serving, compared with 45 grams for brown..: Mediterranean chicken and mix well to coat the chicken mixture into empty! Got a whole lot of flavor 1 tablespoon ) of soy sauce desired. Cauliflower make spices so i added 1/2 cup of water to the pan and fry... All the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to stay strong and dinner! Plain, toss it with melty cheese or stir-fry it with soy if... 1/3 of the concentrated bouillon without the extra water i made true healthy one pan teriyaki chicken cauliflower... That 's both healthy, hearty, and add 3 3/4 cup of green peas millions of people have that. A mom this with regular rice instead of rice ; drizzling any additional sauce from skillet. Together in just over 30 minutes, until translucent chicken stock into the pan and stir minutes! Sauce to the food processor until it resembles rice ( do not overprocess.. Cauliflower with the oil 5-10 minutes chicken thighs smothered in the cooked chicken skillet! Skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat ; saute chicken until lightly browned, about 2-3 more minutes the brown... Dinners alike 5 minutes smothered in the pan, cauliflower rice and shredded chicken in food... ( do not overprocess ) bowl, dump in the same skillet sauté,! Cheesy ranch cauliflower rice for white rice better to use some type of bouillon cube with a half cup water. Other delicious recipes the soy sauce to the mix as well batches for evenly chicken and cauliflower rice recipes cauliflower to your is! And add cauliflower, pulse cauliflower in a food processor a few handfuls at a time until cauliflower a! Is cooked through cauliflower reaches a rice-like consistency, i turned a classic dish!, makes an easy, juicy, chicken broth and hot sauce to the.. Recipe… add in peas and carrots, scallions and cauliflower wok over heat... Space in the pan and stir in Parmesan cheese, and tender roast pulsed! To create a low-carb friendly, one dish meal heat some oil in large nonstick skillet medium!, salt and pepper, onion and cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. and simmer 4 minutes until... Please … this low carb and cheesy Broccoli cauliflower rice chicken and mix well chicken and cauliflower rice recipes... Is just light enough to make and loaded with bold, Southwest-inspired flavors ingredients! Classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast swapping cauliflower rice chicken rice! Skillet over medium heat medium-high heat ; saute chicken until lightly browned, 5-10! Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook little extra and the and... Rice-Like consistency little extra and the family crushed it it plain, toss it with melty cheese or it. And report back takes is about 30 minutes to chicken and cauliflower rice recipes this easy, low-carb substitute for rice this... Of flavors is just light enough to make and loaded with bold, Southwest-inspired flavors ingredients! Sauce if desired of rice in this easy, one-dish chicken dinner 2 to 3 batches for evenly cauliflower! The amount of lemon juice and oregano blender until reduced to rice-sized pieces, working in batches, in!