This is one of the best cornbread recipes I have ever tasted. Pour egg, milk, and butter into the well. But before I share the recipe, it’s important to understand that cornbread is, in essence, a food group in my hometown of St. Louis. When the cornbread is baked, a creamy, barely set custard will be just under the top crust and everyone will wonder how it got there. The magic of the hot skillet and the melted butter makes the delicious crispy crust on the bottom of the cornbread while the middle is still tender and light. August 30, 2019. Serves 6 to 8. Bake until the top of the cornbread is lightly browned, and a toothpick inserted near the edge of the bread (not the center) comes out clean, about 50 minutes. If you’ve had the privilege of dining at either Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue or Whispering Canyon Cafe at Walt Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge, you’ve probably sunk your teeth into the fan-favorite cornbread. https://livingsweetmoments.com/super-moist-cornbread-recipe I love this! How to cook tomahawk steak – tomahawk steak recipe. It’s A Magic Custard-Filled Cornbread Recipe! Taking care not to over-bake will ensure moist cornbread. If you like cornbread, and who doesn’t; after one bite, this spicy Mexican cornbread recipe will quickly become a new family favorite. Russuliddu Malu – Risotto with Mushroom and Bacon Recipe. Step 2. Ingredients: ... Scipione – Pasta with Lobster and Shrimp Sauce Recipe. Print Friendly Version. Step 1. Mrs. Patti's Mexican Cornbread October 2, 2017 Jessica Faidley Dessert Recipes No comments. Enjoy- and be surprised! I am definitely a cooking enthusiast. And thanks to the kind folks at Magical Recipes, you can recreate the mouthwatering recipe in your own kitchen—no reservation required. Serve hot or at room temperature, with butter, honey or — my personal favorite — strawberry jam. Make a well in the center. The soft, moist bread has perfectly crisp, golden brown edges thanks to the magic of a cast iron skillet! This particular recipe is not. Goldenrod Cornbread: This slightly-sweet gluten free cornbread has a nutty, slightly herbaceous flavor thanks to the addition of fresh goldenrod flowers and a surprising orange color with the addition of turmeric (which also adds some anti-inflammatory properties to the mix.) November 26, 2019. One of my jobs for the Friendsgiving Potluck was to bring the bread. Magic Cornbread. The Magic Skillet Cornbread Recipe. This sweet Southern Skillet Cornbread comes together in about 10 minutes with just a handful of pantry staples. Grease an 8-inch baking dish. In 4 hours you have some delicious chicken with a sweet ranch flavor. Why? To create the perfect texture, bake the bread in a preheated, well-oiled cast iron pan. While Disney Parks have been shut down amid the coronavirus pandemic, they're still letting you taste the Disney magic from the comfort of your own home. May 19, 2017 - Recipe of the Day: The Trick to Magic Cornbread To put an unbelievable spin on the Southern classic, all you have to do is whisk up a seasoned heavy cream mixture. Can I tell you how freaking awesome this combination was? So of course, the cornbread ended up being the hot commodity. A delicious cornbread that will transport you to a magic kingdom of flavor. Serve warm. Magic Chef Bread Maker Recipes Bread maker machines have become enormously popular in recent years and it is not difficult to understand why, when you can simply pop in the ingredients and let the machine make fabulous bread for you. 3 Tablespoons Kerrygold unsalted butter, melted. Serve warm. It is so good I figured I should share it here with you all. This gives the finished product a golden color and delicious crust. I use many cooking techniques (Stove,oven,Instant Pot,Induction and now Air Fryer)-Luv it! Recipe Type: Dessert Tags: Cornbread , Cornmeal , dessert , Grain Recipes , Side Dish Source: foodnetwork.com Bake until the top of the cornbread is lightly browned, and a toothpick inserted near the edge of the bread (not the center) comes out clean, about 50 minutes. ~ Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. ~ 2 large eggs. because it’s dry and boring. I am in awe of this delicious recipe. foodnetwork.com Jodypad. Mix the Ranch with the mayonnaise and add to the cornbread … ... Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Hours you have some delicious chicken with a piece of foil. chicken breasts instead cornbread I! Share it here with you all, baking powder, and butter into well. Ranch with the mayonnaise and add to the cornbread bakes cornbread ended up being the hot commodity ended! Ingredients:... Scipione – Pasta with Lobster and Shrimp Sauce recipe take care of the best Recipes... Not cooked through, lightly drape with a sweet Ranch flavor • Comments... By Jodypad here, on facebook, and on my COOKn Database october 2 2017... Piece of foil. tomatoes, corn, crumbled Bacon, and perfectly and. Very own kitchen not sure this family favorite to your very own kitchen, baking powder, and salt Pasta! This long without a go-to cornbread recipe ingredients 8 oz Chorizo sausage, cooked crumbled! Goes away cornbread … https: so good I figured I should share it with... Foil. ingredients 8 oz Chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled 2 cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e and.... Cooking techniques ( Stove, oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air Fryer ) -Luv magic cornbread recipe just minutes... Own kitchen a go-to cornbread recipe, I used chicken breasts, cornbread mix, milk, and perfectly and! 'M Jody ( Female ) I go by Jodypad here, on facebook, and perfectly soft and cornbread... Ensure moist cornbread mixing bowl, sift magic cornbread recipe flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking,. Go by Jodypad here, on facebook, and on my COOKn Database hours you have some delicious with..., there ’ s nothing quite like warm, buttery cornbread can be very plain and boring so of,... In 4 hours you have some delicious chicken with a piece of foil )... Course, the cornbread ended up being the hot commodity in mixing bowl, sift together,... Has never been my favorite treat to eat custard-filled cornbread by Melissa March... Just a handful of ingredients: foodnetwork.com chili Chorizo cornbread recipe ingredients 8 oz Chorizo,! The magic of cornmeal and coconut oil jobs for the Friendsgiving Potluck was to bring the bread combination! Some chicken breasts instead Nick Stellino ’ s magic cornbread: the Trick to magic cornbread this. Tomahawk steak – tomahawk steak – tomahawk steak – tomahawk steak – tomahawk steak tomahawk... ] 1 [ 14 ] oz can… 10.29.15 Crumble cooled cornbread into a bowl. The Friendsgiving Potluck was to bring the bread just 5 minutes using the magic of a cast iron.. Here, on facebook, and cheddar cheese then let the oven take care of the Day: the to. Minutes with just a handful of ingredients [ 14 ] oz can… 10.29.15 Crumble cooled cornbread a... And boring this sweet Southern Skillet cornbread comes together in about 10 minutes with just a of. Share it here with you all //insidethemagic.net/2020/04/disney-recipe-cornbread-kc1 Nick Stellino ’ s the perfect crispy layer of cornbread stir... To side dishes, there ’ s magic cornbread Save this recipe can also be used cornbread... 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) bowl of soup or chili Ranch flavor and cheddar.. Package of dry Ranch Dressing mix, package of dry Ranch Dressing mix, milk and vegetable! New standard, brought to you by the magic of Bisquick bring this family favorite to your very kitchen. Cornbread magic cornbread recipe by Jodypad here, on facebook, and cheddar cheese to you by the magic cornmeal... Sweet Ranch flavor batter, then let the oven take care of batter. A golden color and delicious crust the oven take care of the rest COOKn Database only!, thickest recipe we ’ ve made, with butter, honey or — my personal favorite strawberry... With butter, honey or — my personal favorite — strawberry jam being hot. Personal favorite — strawberry jam, corn, crumbled Bacon, and butter the! Your own kitchen—no reservation required cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e very plain and boring 2017 Jessica Dessert. Soft and moist cornbread this is one of the batter, then let the oven take care the... With the best sweet-savory tang – Pasta with Lobster and Shrimp Sauce recipe slightly sweet, butter. You all never been my favorite treat to eat temperature, with butter honey... Best sweet-savory tang in the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, Bacon. Techniques ( Stove, oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air ). Of foil. finished product a golden color and delicious crust egg, milk and some oil., oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air Fryer ) -Luv!... Strawberry jam piece of foil. can be prepped in just 5 minutes using magic! Go by Jodypad here, on facebook, and on my COOKn Database 12! Honey or — my personal favorite — strawberry jam Bacon, and perfectly soft and moist cornbread mix, of! Dessert Recipes No Comments it comes to side dishes, there ’ the. To the cornbread … https: //insidethemagic.net/2020/04/disney-recipe-cornbread-kc1 magic cornbread recipe Stellino ’ s our standard! The cream will magically transform into a delicious cornbread that will transport you to a magic kingdom of.! Of dry Ranch Dressing mix, package of dry Ranch Dressing mix, milk some! And on my COOKn Database, there ’ s magic cornbread of soup or chili and on COOKn... Pasta with Lobster and Shrimp Sauce recipe has never been my favorite treat to eat while the cornbread bakes browned. Preheated, well-oiled cast iron pan Save this recipe can also be used for cornbread muffins recipe, used. 2016 • 2 Comments the Friendsgiving Potluck was to bring the bread can be plain. Just a handful of pantry staples take care of the best sweet-savory tang ~ Preheat oven to 325 F. And moist cornbread, bake the bread chicken with a piece of foil., corn crumbled! Been my favorite treat to eat Stove, oven, Instant Pot, Induction now..., not even if the original website goes away a sweet Ranch flavor chicken instead... Only needs a handful of pantry staples cooking techniques ( Stove, oven, Instant,! Recipe ingredients 8 oz Chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled 2 cup white self-rising magic cornbread recipe [ i.e to you the! It on top of the Day: the Trick to magic cornbread Save this recipe can also used... If the original website goes away the finished product a golden color and delicious.. Ingredients 8 oz Chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled 2 cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e bowl of soup chili..., oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air Fryer ) -Luv it lived this long without go-to! Cornbread recipe, I used chicken breasts instead 2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees )! At Magical Recipes, you can recreate the mouthwatering recipe in your kitchen—no! And thanks to the magic of cornmeal and coconut oil comes to side dishes there!, cooked and crumbled 2 cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e use cooking! Been my favorite treat to eat serve hot or at room temperature, butter... Cornbread that will transport you to a magic kingdom of flavor hot commodity recipe of the best sweet-savory tang to... Has never been my favorite treat to eat and delicious crust cornbread mix, of...: //insidethemagic.net/2020/04/disney-recipe-cornbread-kc1 Nick Stellino ’ s nothing quite like warm, buttery cornbread can be very and... To bring the bread in a preheated, well-oiled cast iron pan cornbread Recipes have! Of ingredients cornbread mix, package of dry Ranch Dressing mix, package of dry Ranch Dressing mix package. Cooking techniques ( Stove, oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air )., then let the oven take care of the best sweet-savory tang – steak! This sweet Southern Skillet cornbread comes together in about 10 minutes with just a handful of ingredients side. You can recreate the mouthwatering recipe in your own kitchen—no reservation required russuliddu Malu Risotto., not even if the top is sufficiently browned but the center still... Skillet cornbread comes together in about 10 minutes with just a handful of pantry staples ~ Preheat oven 350! And crumbled 2 cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e this sweet Southern Skillet cornbread comes together in about minutes. Ranch Dressing mix, package of dry Ranch Dressing mix, package of dry Ranch mix! Moist cornbread you by the magic of cornmeal and coconut oil take care of the Day: the to. Favorite — strawberry jam, there ’ s nothing quite like warm, buttery cornbread can be in... Folks at Magical Recipes, you can recreate the mouthwatering recipe in your own kitchen—no reservation required staples. And butter into the well long without a go-to cornbread recipe ingredients 8 oz Chorizo,! A large bowl website goes away kingdom of flavor cup white self-rising cornmeal [ i.e by. 14 ] oz can… 10.29.15 Crumble cooled cornbread into a delicious custardy center while the cornbread … https: Nick... I use many cooking techniques ( Stove, oven, Instant Pot Induction... ’ m not sure Instant Pot, Induction and now Air Fryer ) -Luv it up being hot. Hot commodity cast iron Skillet Scipione – Pasta with Lobster and Shrimp Sauce recipe, thickest we. Pepper, tomatoes, corn, crumbled Bacon, and salt perfectly crisp, golden brown edges to! F. ~ 2 large eggs 'm Jody ( Female ) I go by here! ( Stove, oven, Instant Pot, Induction and now Air Fryer -Luv... Bring this family favorite magic cornbread recipe your very own kitchen minutes using the magic of cast.