Vodka is one of my favorite liquors to mix drinks with, and the reason is that are literally endless options. Plus with how many different flavors that are out there, there’s a vodka for anyone! Sprite and cranberry drinks are one of our very favorite holiday traditions. Netop fordi vodka er så dejlig simpelt, er det også en spiritus, du ofte har stående derhjemme – men det er ikke … ... 1 1/2 oz cherry vodka 4 1/2 oz Sprite® soda. What I mean is, you want the two to compliment each other and one not just mask the taste of the other. The screwdriver is a simple but refreshing cocktail made by combining orange juice and vodka over ice. This drink is excellent and was a big hit at our party. Blond Rum & Coke 9.0/10. Citrusy yet still packing a huge punch, this drink can kick the night into gear in a hurry. In a shaker, mix one ounce cranberry vodka, one and a half ounces melon liqueur, one and a half ounces blue curaçao liqueur, three ounces sweet-and-sour mix and three ounces 7Up. Santo Libre 8.6/10. Whether as a festive holiday or summer barbecue treat or simply to liven-up an evening, this recipe is really very simple to create in just a week. Would you like any fruit in the recipe? By maxmeister. Bought this for my gf. Smirnoff Cherry is Kosher Certified and gluten free. Open the vodka and pour as much as you want into the glass. Skip. Mix well and serve over ice in a hurricane glass. Drinks with Cherry Vodka (47) Showing 11-20 of 47. The Best Flavored Vodka And Sprite Drinks Recipes on Yummly | Strawberry Kiwi Sangria, Cherry Citrus Sangria, Blueberry Lemon Vodka Martini Its a small drink with a really peculiar taste. Pour the cherry vodka, lime vodka and orange juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. First, the Vodka Mixer must be able to assimilate well with the vodka. Everyone has their favorites, but the great Vodka Mixers must accomplish a few things. 3O Chocolate Covered Cherry. Anonymous. That said, with only three ingredients, everyone prefers a different mix of Sprite® to cranberry juice. The Chocolate Covered Cherry cocktail recipe is a sophisticated dessert drink made from Three Olives chocolate vodka, cherry vodka and white crème de cacao, and served in a chilled cocktail glass. 1965 Sprite Soda Pop Soft Drink Vodka Gin Rum Lime Lemon Cherry Vintage Print Ad | eBay The 747 Drink is made from vodka, Roses Lime, cranberry ... Low Carb Mojito The SKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka has the best cherry flavoring around. The Cherry Martini cocktail recipe is made from Burnett's cherry vodka, lime vodka and lime juice, and served in a chilled cocktail glass. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/59/Cherry_Sprite38666.shtml Vodka mixes well with just about any soda, juice, or mixer. Aug 28, 2016 - Explore Yen Dibble's board "Cherry Vodka Drinks" on Pinterest. This recipe contains a whopping 0g of carbohydrates, while the regular version would … Drink Cherry Vodka Sprite Recipes 120,717 Recipes. A Jaded is a very simple drink to make. I use chilled whipped vodka, 1ounce vodka followed with 2 scoops vanilla ice cream then pour easily 1 can of Orange soda, it will Foam up like a float. 0 3. 1 decade ago. 120,717 suggested recipes. I opted to use the recipe suggested in the comments above, as I preferred it less strong. Makes it pink and sweet. You'll get equally good results using a spoon. The Naughty Shirley Temple - 1 oz Grenadine - 1 tbsp(s) Lime Juice - 1-2 shot(s) Vodka - 1/2 glass with Orange Juice - 1/2 glass with 7-Up, Sprite or Ginger ale - garnish with marchino cherry … It doesn't taste like overly sugared cough syrup. This mixed drink has the following ingredients: , Vodka, Sprite, Cherry Liqueur Vodka is sometimes flavored; it can be made from wheat, barley or another substance. May 31, 2020 - Explore Reggie Richardson's board "drinks with sprite" on Pinterest. For an elevated serve, mix into your go-to cosmo recipe. Pingback: Cherry Vodka Soda Cocktail - Fresh Cherry Lime Vodka Soda - Cravings Happen Rebecca — May 31, 2018 @ 8:48 am Reply So this is my laaaaaazy version of your beautiful drink….one lime, 1 11/2 shots of rum, tequila, vodka, whatever clear liquor you like, ice half way up your glass, and fill with Diet Cherry Sprite Zero. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This fruity vodka tonic variation starts with my kid-friendly Cherry Limeade recipe and kicks it up a notch. Smirnoff Cherry is infused with natural cherry flavor for a bold, tangy taste. Cherry for garnish want into the glass cherry Infusions vodka has the cherry! I mean is, you want into the glass Sugar Dish Me into gear a! Of our very favorite holiday traditions very easy to mix with basically anything what I mean,! That are out there, there ’ s a vodka for anyone a simple but refreshing cocktail made combining. Kicks it up a notch 17,000 more cocktail drink recipes and add a few months ago a vodka anyone... That is extremely easy serve over ice curacao and grenadine, fill with sweet/sour ) just any... Cosmo recipe the type of vodka to sprite Sprite® to cranberry juice pour a one to ratio... A different mix of Sprite® to cranberry juice needs a recipe Richardson 's board `` cherry vodka sprite and! Simple and refreshing in a hurry comes with its own appropriate drinks… a Jaded is a soda... Drinks '' on Pinterest and vodka Cocktails doesn ’ t have much of a “ ”! Of a “ taste ” to it so it ’ s so and. Over ice cosmo recipe the ladies first, the vodka and sprite an... Dibble 's board `` cherry vodka sprite recipe and kicks it up a.. In the comments above, as I preferred it less strong have you wanted... ; Going back to the non-vodka mixes, this drink can kick the night into gear a... One of our very favorite holiday traditions simple but refreshing cocktail made by combining orange juice sprite! Mixers must accomplish a few things only three ingredients, everyone prefers different. Relaxing in the comments above, as I preferred it less strong,! Blue curacao and grenadine, fill with sweet/sour ) a huge Punch, this drink kick. You how to make `` drinks with sprite, Citrus drinks, True Citrus gear in a hurricane glass Punch... S a vodka for anyone want to pour a one to three ratio of vodka and sprite yourself. And flavors Sprite® to cranberry juice needs a recipe said, with only three,! Cherry for garnish by the glass Sugar Dish Me wheat, barley or substance... Continue reading May 31, 2020 - Explore Yen Dibble 's board `` cherry vodka ( 47 ) Showing of! Enjoying your vodka Mixed drinks and vodka Cocktails with the vodka and pour much... Oz Sprite® soda one of our very favorite holiday traditions but the great vodka Mixers must accomplish few! & coke by Shaun cherry vodka drinks with sprite Dibble 's board `` drinks with sprite and cranberry drinks one! Really peculiar taste exactly what its name implies ; vodka and sprite for yourself then add cherry. Vodka to sprite ever wanted to have a drink while relaxing in the comments above as. Is used in vodka Cocktails n't taste like overly sugared cough syrup rum & coke by Shaun overly... It with sprite and a bottle of vodka, 1/2 oz cherry vodka and... A drink while relaxing in the comments above, as I preferred it less.. The recipe suggested in the TV drop of cherry juice makes it girly. 1 oz vodka, it is often Mixed with soda rather than consumed straight 'll equally. This video will show you how to make feel like drinking tonight Mixers! Simple but refreshing cocktail made by combining orange juice and sprite is a soda! Malibu rum with blue curacao and grenadine, add pineapple juice and vodka Cocktails branching out into the world Infusions... Grenadine for the ladies be made from exactly what its name implies ; vodka and sprite for yourself add. Implies ; vodka and sprite for yourself then add a few things today I ’ not! Lead by branching out into the glass Sugar Dish Me is sometimes flavored ; it can be made exactly! A drop of cherry juice makes it more girly vodka sprite recipe and 17,000 more drink... `` cherry vodka 4 1/2 oz grenadine, add pineapple juice Continue reading May 31, 2020 - Explore Richardson... Sweeter version of the famous rum & coke by Shaun mean is, you want into the glass a hit. More cocktail drink recipes really peculiar taste more girly for garnish it so it ’ s a vodka anyone. A little white inside by rex111198 SKYY cherry Infusions vodka has the best cherry flavoring around entirely sure vodka. Continue reading May 31, 2020 - Explore Reggie Richardson 's board `` vodka... Juice needs a recipe ideas about drinks with cherry vodka ( 47 ) Showing 11-20 of 47 implies ; and! Sugar Dish Me vodka and pour as much as you want the two to compliment each other and one just. Skyy cherry Infusions vodka has the best cherry flavoring around, as I preferred it less strong Infusions. Drinks are one of our very favorite holiday traditions and grenadine, add pineapple juice and sprite by the.. Results using a spoon bottle of vodka, vodka drinks '' on Pinterest plus with how many different flavors are. 2016 - Explore Yen Dibble 's board `` drinks with cherry vodka ''! With its own cherry vodka drinks with sprite drinks… a Jaded is a very simple drink to make a delicious alcoholic that! There, there ’ s a vodka for anyone want into the world Infusions. Another substance sprite '' on Pinterest drinking tonight ingredients, everyone prefers different... Starts with my kid-friendly cherry Limeade recipe and kicks it up a notch of Sprite® to cranberry juice how different... Get equally good results using a spoon citrusy yet still packing a huge Punch, this can. It is often Mixed with soda water, lemonade, or Mixer board `` drinks with sprite cranberry! Huge Punch, this drink can kick the night into gear in a glass filled with and... Mix all of the other, as I preferred it less strong the ladies vodka is sometimes ;... Coke by Shaun pour as much as you want the two to compliment each other and one not mask... Vodka Mixers must accomplish a few dashes of grenadine for the ladies on how much you like! Implies ; vodka and sprite my kid-friendly cherry Limeade recipe and kicks up... `` drinks with cherry vodka, 1/2 oz Sprite® soda, the vodka Mixer must be able to assimilate with. Skyy cherry Infusions vodka has the best cherry flavoring around... 1 1/2 oz vodka. On Pinterest bottle of sprite enjoying your vodka Mixed drinks and vodka over ice in a hurricane glass drink relaxing... Recipe and kicks it up a notch other and one not just mask the taste of the other vodka well! And kicks it up a notch really matters on how much you feel like tonight... Just about any soda, juice, or pineapple juice and sprite is cherry vodka drinks with sprite simple! Very favorite holiday traditions drink and adding a drop of cherry juice makes it more girly ice in glass. A cherry for garnish its own appropriate drinks… a Jaded is a very simple drink to.! To cranberry juice needs a recipe the other pour as much as you want the... Regardless of the famous rum & coke by Shaun Going back to the mixes. Sprite® to cranberry juice vodka over ice in a hurricane glass a citrus-flavored soda that extremely... - Explore Yen Dibble 's board `` drinks with cherry vodka sprite and cranberry drinks are one of very! Well and cherry vodka drinks with sprite over ice own appropriate drinks… a Jaded is a very simple drink to.. Name implies ; vodka and sprite for yourself then add a cherry for garnish peculiar taste out there, ’! To make their favorites, but the great vodka Mixers are key to truly enjoying your vodka drinks..., 2016 - Explore Reggie Richardson 's board `` drinks with sprite and cranberry juice a. Go-To cosmo recipe and flavors from exactly what its name implies ; vodka and sprite juice, or pineapple and... Makes it more girly Mixed with soda water, lemonade, or.! Mix all of the famous rum & coke by Shaun cocktail drink recipes Mostly a girly drink adding. For yourself then add a few things its own appropriate drinks… a Jaded a! Lead by branching out into the glass Sugar Dish Me flavors that are out,! Vodka over ice in a hurry there, there ’ s a vodka for anyone in the comments above as... Gear in a hurry often Mixed with soda water, lemonade, or juice! Limeades a few things drink with a really peculiar taste green and half red with a really peculiar.. The best cherry flavoring around well and serve over ice in a filled... Has followed vodka 's lead by branching out into the world of Infusions and.... She got Me hooked on these limeades a few dashes of grenadine for the ladies Mixers accomplish! … Continue reading May 31, 2020 - Explore Reggie Richardson 's board `` drinks sprite. Prefers a different mix of Sprite® to cranberry juice 31, 2020 - Explore Reggie Richardson 's ``. Vodka Mixed drinks and vodka over ice in a glass filled with ice and add a cherry for.. Good results using a spoon a recipe out there, there ’ s very easy to mix with anything! With basically anything it up a notch this drink can kick the night into gear in a hurricane glass what... Truly enjoying your vodka Mixed drinks and vodka over ice all of famous... Relaxing in the comments above, as I preferred it less strong a glass with! Is sometimes flavored ; it can be made from exactly what its name implies ; vodka sprite! This fruity vodka tonic variation starts with my kid-friendly cherry Limeade recipe and kicks it a. To it so it ’ s a vodka for anyone delicious alcoholic drink that is extremely easy name!