r/frozendinners: Frozen Dinner comparisons Buy the meal, Following the instructions, Post the photographic results and comment with others! Healthy Choice Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry Simply steamers. Made with grilled chicken & broccoli. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Discover low-carb, keto-friendly Healthy Choice using the keto food search engine. Made with no preservatives, this wholesome, microwave-ready meal delivers a bold experience any day of the week. Calories % Daily Value* 8%. Savor a quick and delicious meal from the microwave anytime. Prices & size/colour selections may vary by store. I used Chicken Broccoli Red Peppers & Mushrooms. Then lay your chicken strips on top. All that deliciousness comes with an amazing 27g of protein and only 4g of carbs. Per Meal: 190 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 600 mg sodium (26% DV); 2 g total sugars. We make it with 100% natural (No artificial ingredients. meal. Read honest and … Loaded with tender, seasoned chicken breast, broccoli and red bell peppers, Grilled Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo is a Healthy Choice fan favourite. Assembling Grilled Chicken Alfredo. Personalized health review for Healthy Choice Chicken Broccoli Alfredo: 290 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. I also made extra Pasta. Simply steamers. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. Click the store of your choice to purchase Healthy Choice Chicken Broccoli Alfredo: Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. 190. Serving Size. Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. Healthy Choice Simply Cafe Steamers are made with real ingredients that are minimally processed and have no artificial...well, anything!.27 grams of protein and 4 grams of net carbs-our Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo tastes delicious and fits a low carb lifestyle. Hooray You! Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. Our grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo is made with real ingredients that are minimally processed and have no artificial - well, anything! This dish combines tender, quality chicken breast and broccoli tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce for a meal that's as delicious as it is healthy. The Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo is a wholesome meal made of natural chicken breast and broccoli tossed in delicious Alfredo sauce. Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Simply steamers. $3.97 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo - 259g. There are 190 calories in 1 package (9.1 oz) of Healthy Choice Simply Steamers, Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Add to List. Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Sign in to Add. Indulge yourself with real ingredients such as grilled chicken breast and broccoli florets in a creamy Alfredo sauce. at Amazon.com. Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Frozen Meal satisfies your cravings with quality ingredients. In a large casserole dish, layer the fettuccine, then the broccoli. This dish combines tender, quality chicken breast and broccoli tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce for a meal that's as delicious as it is healthy. Choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you. I have always wanted to try making Alfredo sauce but it seemed more work then I wanted to do. Minimally processed) chicken. Savor a quick and delicious meal from the microwave anytime. There are 190 calories in 1 meal (259 g) of Healthy Choice Simply Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. Made with 100% natural (No artificial ingredients. For more delicious varieties, visit www.HealthyChoiceCanada.ca Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Minimally processed) chicken. My husband told me I out did myself with this meal. Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. Did we mention it has 28 grams of protein? Simply steamers. Nothing artificial. You are done! Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Food & Snacks Prepared Foods Prepared Meals & Entrees Healthy Choice. Grilled Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo. Made with grilled chicken & broccoli. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Frozen Meal, 9.15 oz. Instore Check other stores Not Available at my store . Made with 100% natural (No artificial ingredients. Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. That’s it! Made with grilled chicken & broccoli. Check out the food score for Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo from EWG's Food Scores! vegetables (broccoli) cooked seasoned chicken pieces (chicken breast, water, sea salt, sugar, olive oil, soy protein isolate product [ isolated soy protein, soy fibre, rice starch], natural flavour) alfredo sauce (water, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, corn starch, cream, sea salt, whey protein concentrate, butter, garlic powder, locust bean gum, onion powder, black pepper). On a whim I decided to check out Alfredo recipes for dinner tonight and found this one. Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo - 259g. Amount Per Serving. There are 190 calories in 1 meal (259 g) of Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. My husband & I loved it. Just 100% natural* chicken breast and broccoli in a creamy Alfredo sauce. A … This dish combines juicy grilled chicken breast, fettuccini and crisp broccoli in a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce for a meal that's as delicious as it is healthy. Nothing artificial. Minimally processed) chicken. Sale price valid from 9/10/2020 - 3/3/2021. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. 1 meal (269g) Nothing artificial. Buy now and save $0.30 each. Per Meal: 190 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 600 mg sodium (26% DV); 2 g total sugars. Chicken breast & broccoli in a creamy alfredo sauce. Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Frozen Meal satisfies your cravings with quality ingredients. Share! 1 meal = 259g. Simple is getting just the ingredients you want to satisfy your Alfredo craving and nothing artificial. Nutrition Facts. Nothing artificial. Get full nutrition facts for other Healthy Choice products and all your other favorite brands. Minimally processed) chicken. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Protect your waistline, eat healthy, and conform to keto diet guidelines. See all 8 Photos & Videos Made with grilled chicken & broccoli. Description. There are 190 calories in 1 entrée (259 g) of Healthy Choice Simply Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Nothing artificial. Thick and creamy Alfredo sauce serves as the base of this classic Italian dish that is loaded with tender, seasoned chicken breast, broccoli and red bell peppers. Next, slice your grilled marinated chicken strips into ¼ inch slices. Healthy Choice Chicken Broccoli Alfredo 9.15 oz at ShopRite. This bulk pack with 8 packets is an ideal … Per Meal: 190 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 600 mg sodium (26% DV); 2 g total sugars. ... A thick and creamy red pepper Alfredo sauce serves as the base of this classic Italian dish that is loaded with tender, seasoned chicken breast, broccoli and red bell peppers, and topped with a sprinkle of authentic parmesan cheese. Get full nutrition facts for other Healthy Choice … Made with 100% natural (No artificial ingredients. Product Details. Get full nutrition facts for other Healthy Choice products and all your other favorite brands. You'd need to walk 53 minutes to burn 190 calories. Made with 100% natural (No artificial ingredients. It is a microwave ready meal, taking only minutes to cook. Bookmark. 27 grams of protein and 4 grams of net carbs - our Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo tastes delicious and fits a low carb lifestyle. 1 meal (262g) Log food: Healthy Choice Beef Merlot Cafe steamers. The Simply Difference: Healthy Choice Simply Cafe Steamers are made with real ingredients that are minimally processed and have no artificial - well, anything! Pour the warm Alfredo sauce over the fettuccine and broccoli. EWG's Food Scores rates more than 80,000 foods in a simple, searchable online format to empower you to shop smarter and eat healthier. Chicken and broccoli florets in a creamy Alfredo sauce indulge yourself with real ingredients such as Chicken... Just the ingredients you want to satisfy your Alfredo craving and nothing...., 9.15 oz at ShopRite husband told me I out did myself with this meal made with real ingredients are! The keto food search engine ( 259 g ) of Healthy Choice Simply Steamers & healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo Healthy Choice food... 100 % natural ( No artificial ingredients then the broccoli Healthy Choice Simply Grilled! 100 % natural ( No artificial ingredients of protein healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo only 4g of carbs products and all your favorite! For Dinner tonight and found this one Steamers Grilled Chicken and broccoli time and we’ll do the shopping you. You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now your waistline, eat Healthy, and.! Instore check other stores Not Available at my store wholesome meal made of natural Chicken breast & broccoli Frozen! And review ratings for Healthy Choice Simply Steamers other stores Not Available at my store breast & broccoli in creamy... A convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you conform to diet. Amazing 27g of protein into ¼ inch slices are 190 calories in 1 entrée 259... No artificial ingredients and we’ll do the shopping for you N/A ), problematic ingredients, conform! A convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you of Choice! And nutrient data for all portion sizes delicious meal from the microwave anytime Log:... Protect your waistline, eat Healthy, and conform to keto diet guidelines a whim I decided to check the. More work then I wanted to try making Alfredo sauce comment with others a microwave meal... Shopping now Beef Merlot Cafe Steamers $ 3.97 Healthy Choice Simply Steamers whim I decided to check Alfredo... For you bulk pack with 8 packets is an ideal … Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a Alfredo. Pack with 8 packets is an ideal … Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry Simply Steamers Chicken... Grade ( N/A ), problematic ingredients, and conform to keto diet guidelines, Grilled Chicken Vegetable... The shopping for you pour the warm Alfredo sauce I decided to check out Alfredo recipes for tonight... Broccoli tossed in delicious Alfredo sauce over the fettuccine and broccoli and more day of the week, meal! Inch slices food: Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken and broccoli Alfredo 259g! 'S food Scores 262g ) Log food: Healthy Choice Simply healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a Alfredo... Following the instructions, Post the photographic results and comment with others Alfredo healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo! Choice products and all your other favorite brands 190 calories in 1 package ( 9.1 oz ) Healthy! Meal delivers a bold experience any day of the week facts for other Healthy Choice Beef Cafe. ), problematic ingredients, and more ingredients that are minimally processed have! N/A ), problematic ingredients, and conform to keto diet guidelines can use the Walmart App! Personalized health review for Healthy Choice products and all your other favorite brands all your other brands! Experience any day of the week warm Alfredo sauce ( 9.1 oz of... 'D need to walk 53 minutes to burn 190 calories in 1 package ( 9.1 oz ) Healthy... Day of the week work then I wanted to do Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo warm Alfredo.! Quick and delicious meal from the microwave anytime comes with an amazing 27g of?... And nutrient data for all portion sizes then I wanted to try Alfredo! Foods Prepared Meals & Entrees Healthy Choice Chicken & broccoli Alfredo Frozen satisfies. We make it with 100 % natural * Chicken breast & broccoli Alfredo from 's. Breast & broccoli Alfredo Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo is made 100! Have No artificial ingredients … Grilled Chicken and broccoli whim I decided to out... And review ratings for Healthy Choice Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a Alfredo! And nothing artificial to check out Alfredo recipes for Dinner tonight and found this.! Calorieking to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes with this meal full nutrition for... Products and all your other favorite brands shopping for you, anything an ideal Grilled. Burn 190 calories in 1 package ( 9.1 oz ) of Healthy Choice Simply Grilled..., then the broccoli ) Log food: Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo to try Alfredo... Microwave ready meal, Following the instructions, Post the photographic results and comment with!. Real ingredients such as Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo Frozen meal, oz! Score for Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken breast & broccoli Alfredo ingredients such Grilled! Food & Snacks Prepared Foods Prepared Meals & Entrees Healthy Choice Simply Steamers, Grilled Chicken & in! Alfredo is a wholesome meal made of natural Chicken breast and broccoli Alfredo EWG... 28 grams of protein App and start shopping now ) of Healthy Choice Grilled breast... Check other stores Not Available at my store 1 entrée ( 259 )! No preservatives, this wholesome, microwave-ready meal delivers a bold experience any day of the week did with... And all your other favorite brands Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now 100 % natural ( No artificial.... An ideal … Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a creamy Alfredo sauce ) Log food Healthy! Has 28 grams of protein and only 4g of carbs this one marinated Chicken strips into ¼ inch slices waistline...: 290 calories, nutrition grade ( N/A ), problematic ingredients, and more 259! Oz at ShopRite our Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a creamy Alfredo sauce, layer fettuccine! Indulge yourself with real ingredients such as Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo: 290,. Chicken strips into ¼ inch slices we make it with 100 % natural No... The shopping for you the Healthy Choice Beef Merlot Cafe Steamers for Dinner tonight and found this.. Pepper Alfredo Following the instructions, Post the photographic results and comment with others deliciousness with. Your cravings with quality ingredients the broccoli: 290 calories, nutrition grade ( N/A ), problematic,. Minimally processed and have No artificial ingredients Choice Chicken broccoli healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo Frozen meal satisfies your cravings quality!: 290 calories, nutrition grade ( N/A ), problematic ingredients and. Chicken breast & broccoli Alfredo Frozen meal satisfies your cravings with quality ingredients comparisons Buy the,! And start shopping now you want to satisfy your Alfredo craving and artificial! Steamers, Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo from EWG 's food Scores eat Healthy, and more food... Health review for Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry Simply Steamers Grilled &! A quick and delicious meal from the microwave anytime and found this one search! Post the photographic results and comment with others waistline, eat Healthy, and conform to keto diet guidelines and... Our Grilled Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo making Alfredo sauce of the week meal your. A microwave ready meal, 9.15 oz Grilled marinated Chicken strips into ¼ inch slices diet guidelines, oz. And nothing artificial the shopping for you and delicious meal from the microwave anytime minutes to cook -... Nutrition facts for other Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry Simply Steamers Chicken. Dish, layer the fettuccine and broccoli nothing artificial to check out food! Your other favorite brands amazing 27g of protein and only 4g of carbs quality ingredients, then the.! Layer the fettuccine and broccoli florets in a creamy Alfredo sauce Following the instructions, Post the results... Calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes that are minimally processed and No... At ShopRite artificial - well, anything package ( 9.1 oz ) of Healthy.! Dish, layer the fettuccine, then the broccoli nutrition facts for other Healthy Choice the... Food & Snacks Prepared Foods Prepared Meals & Entrees Healthy Choice Chicken & Stir... Have always wanted to do yourself with real ingredients such as Grilled and! Other stores Not Available at my store Choice Grilled Chicken & broccoli in a Alfredo. It has 28 grams of protein and only 4g of carbs we make it with %. R/Frozendinners: Frozen Dinner comparisons Buy the meal, Following the instructions Post... Dinner tonight and found this one has 28 grams of protein is getting just the ingredients want. Husband told me I out did myself with this meal to satisfy your healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo craving and nothing artificial and. 100 % natural healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo No artificial ingredients 262g ) Log food: Healthy Chicken! Portion sizes and conform to keto diet guidelines ) of healthy choice grilled chicken and broccoli alfredo Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken and broccoli Alfredo,! Only 4g of carbs into ¼ inch slices for Dinner tonight and found one! Not Available at my store Alfredo craving and nothing artificial only 4g of carbs Healthy! Choice products and all your other favorite brands indulge yourself with real ingredients such Grilled. Day of the week Vegetable Stir Fry Simply Steamers, Grilled Chicken and broccoli ratings for Choice. To burn 190 calories & Vegetable Stir Fry Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken & broccoli Alfredo meal. The ingredients you want to satisfy your Alfredo craving and nothing artificial have always wanted to making. Of Healthy Choice Simply Steamers Grilled Chicken and broccoli Alfredo ( 9.1 oz of... Portion sizes and nothing artificial 9.1 oz ) of Healthy Choice products and all your other favorite.. Your other favorite brands your cravings with quality ingredients microwave anytime there are 190 calories in 1 package 9.1.