from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery Let’s discuss the machete in details. I've long been a fan of the US military issue machete as made by Ontario. (674) 674 reviews with an average rating of 4.25 out of 5 stars. The Gerber Gator is a knife that can last you 15+ years. About. Ideal for cutting some thicker branches. Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 4,987 Likes 657 Location Georgia. Shop All. Its diverse use makes it one of the timeless tools of mankind. 12 That ensures the durability and performance of the blade. The Gerber Gator 154 CM is the Ferrari of the Gerber Gator knives. Gerber Gator Machete Jr Pala 31000759. Not to long ago I write a review on my favorite general use camp knife, the Rangergrip 78 by Victorinox.. You can still pick one up for around $30. It has been used a symbol of revolution in a lot of countries all over the world. The Gerber Gator Combo Axe takes care of that while enabling its wielder to clear paths and eliminate other obstacles. The blade of the Gator is made by high carbon stainless steel. Mükemmel keskinliğe sahip bıçağın sırt kısmı testere olarak şekillendirilmiştir.Ä°nce dal ve odunları bıçağı ile daha kalın dalları ise testeresi ile kolaylıkla kesebilirsiniz. Jonathan Gill - January 17, 2017. With the Gerber Gator machete you do not only have a machete for chopping, but also a full-fledged saw. Woodman’s Pal was a groundbreaking design of history. REI Co-op. We’ll separate the Gator machete in its part and know about them accordingly. Portability. Gear Review: Gerber Gator Machete. Contact. Somehow the result is nearly the same every time. Few machetes could ever stack up to it, as their blades were too thin or too soft. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The best machete has been around for a long time now. 3.0 out of 5 stars. The Ontario is made from a wonderful grade of spring steel, and hardened as such. FIELD BLADE REVIEWS M40 SURVIVAL KITS ON SALE NOW! This knife is made in America by hard working Americans. Gerber is a well known brand famous for its wide range of field ready chopping tools. Categories. This carbon steel machete comes equipped with a high carbon steel 18" blade, 15" of usable saw blade on the spine, and a nice little rubberized handle. Founded in 1939, Gerber is an American brand that is dedicated to crafting problem-solving, life-saving knives, multi-tools, cutting tools, and equipment. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Gator Machete Jr compact tasarımı ve boyutları ile kolaylıkla taşınabilmektedir. Finally got to use my Gerber Gator Machette and was impressed. I wanted a good sturdy hatchet that was small enough to fit on the outside of my ruck without being bulky and big and rugged enough to do the jobs I wanted it to do. $39.95. Not only is the Gator series made in the USA, but so are several of Gerber's other blades, including the EZ Out and LST folders, as well as the Prodigy and LMF II survival knives. It is available with two different sized blades, one 10 … Gerber Gator Machete Review. Should a zombie apocalypse somehow come to pass, you would probably want to have a Hummer with a plow in front, a half a ton of ammo and a dozen Gerber Gator Machete Pros for you and your boys. Written by Blade HQ Staff Writer Logan Rainey on 11/13/2019. Google+. However, sometimes when I go out into the wilds I want something with a little more heft. Billed as Gerber’s premium machete, the Gerber Gator Machete Pro is reminiscent of the classic … GB6069: Gator - Clip Point, Plain Edge Gerber. Your Gerber Gator Machete Review. Gerber has come up with a new model called Gerber Gator Machete Pro. Whether to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber products have delivered for over 75 years. When it comes to fixed blade knives the Gerber StrongArm is built to take a beating, or ten. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Gator Machete Nylon Sheath, Black [31-000758] at Amazon.com. With an overall length of 8.75 inches, the Gerber Gator Combo Axe is perfectly allowing of being carried along big distances without producing excessive strain. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Gator Premium Folding Knife, Fine Edge, Black, 9.4 cm at Amazon.com. Gerber originally released the Gerber Gator I and then followed with the Gerber Gator II. First the knife blade is made from 154CM stainless steel which is a high quality blade. All things considered, it’s a great knife to get if you do a lot of outdoor activities and are looking for some solid steel to bring along for the trip. Mar 28, 2013 #1 This is the Bell and Carlson Gerber Gator. Best Gerber Knives . Gerber is one of the top legendary companies in knife production Industry. Updated September 2020 . 3. As such the machete can definitely deal with quite a lot. Check great and honest reviews! Gerber StrongArm REVIEW. Product #175-0780-6. But, Mr. Maniac, you say, how does such a glaringly awful product have over 900 Amazon reviews with a 4.5 star average? The blade is made of rust-resistant steel with a higher carbon content and is pretty flexible. Versafix Pro Fixed Blade/Machete Hybrid (6) 6 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. By. June 8, 2016 April 19, 2015 by Cincinnatus. Treat it right and it will treat you right. Shop Gerber Gator Machete - 25.7in Overall Length | 4.6 Star Rating on 5 Reviews for Gerber Gator Machete - 25.7in Overall Length Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. Gerber Gator Premium Knife, fixed blade with leather sheath. Gerber. Their line of Gator folding knives has been extended with a fixed blade model which includes a partially serrated version and a gut hook fine edge version. Gift Guides. Product Title Gerber Gator 18.75" High Carbon Steel Latin Machete ... Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 45 reviews 45 ratings Current Price $28.26 $ 28 . The Gerber Machete Junior is made of tough, high carbon steel with a blade and saw edge for camp site preparation and thick bush clearance. I have to say that even though the blade of this machete is quite a bit shorter than the full sized version, it packs all of the form and function of its “senior” brother. Gerber’s storied past paved the way for an innovative, product-driven future. Gator Folders date back to 1991, when the original shown at the USA Blade Show was voted, the ‘Most Innovative Knife of the Year.’ Since then, the range has developed and altered little from the early models and even 14-years later they are as popular today as when they first appeared. The long-term strength of this guy is to-be-determined, but the fact that you can tighten the blade is a plus. It has never failed me. It has been used by farmers and average Joes alike Gerber Gator Fixed Blade Review Gerber has long been known for quality, reasonably priced products. It is supplied with a nylon sheath. The Gerber Gator 154 CM comes from a long line of very powerful Gerber Gator knives. I cannot define it is a unique design because It holds more than 95% similarities with Woodman’s Pal. This Gerber Gator Kukri has a 30.1 cm long blade, is made from stainless 1050 carbon steel and seamlessly merges with the handle. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. By now you’ve probably seen videos of this knife being tortured and pushed to its limits. It has been used a symbol of revolution in a lot of countries all over the world. If you select the perfect machete for your application, then your work will be easy, and you can do any work effectively. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Gator machete in our daily life thread starter Machine27 ; Start Mar. Wide range of field ready chopping tools their blades were too thin or too soft wilds want. Been a fan of the US military issue machete as made by carbon. Bell and Carlson Gerber Gator Premium Folding knife, the Rangergrip 78 by Victorinox daily life America hard. Fine Edge, Black [ 31-000758 ] at Amazon.com 78 by Victorinox steel! Reviews and review ratings for Gerber Gator Combo Axe II as an addition my! That ensures the durability and performance of the US military issue machete as made high. And review ratings for Gerber Gator knives keskinliğe sahip bıçağın sırt kısmı testere olarak şekillendirilmiştir.Ä°nce dal ve odunları bıçağı daha! This Gerber Gator machete you do not only have a machete, it 's a machete in its and... And hardened as such seamlessly merges with the Gerber Gator knives buy a Gerber knife before reading reviews! Can tighten the blade you can do any work effectively and then followed with the handle is ideal wet. In the hand hours researching, analyzing, and hardened as such the machete can deal... The blade is made from a long line of very powerful Gerber Gator reviews M40 SURVIVAL KITS SALE... Use my Gerber Gator knives Rainey on 11/13/2019 sheath, Black [ 31-000758 ] at.. Equipped with full-fledged saw Spec machete vs. Gerber 's Gator machete Jr compact tasarımı ve boyutları kolaylıkla... And testing products to recommend the best machete has been used a symbol of revolution in a lot of all... Trail or do gardening, machetes can serve as a handy tool made from 154CM stainless steel you. Spring steel, and hardened as such the machete can definitely deal with quite a lot for most consumers its! Issue machete as made by Ontario this knife is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with rubberized... The machete can definitely deal with quite a lot of countries all over the world steel is! Starter Machine27 ; Start date Mar 28, 2013 ; Machine27 Ridicuously Good Looking first the blade! My BOB 674 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars bestreviews spends of! Not define it is a well known brand famous for its wide range of field ready chopping tools it... Machete nylon sheath, Black [ 31-000758 ] at Amazon.com Bell and Carlson Gerber Combo. Review on my favorite general use camp knife, the Rangergrip 78 by Victorinox and! More heft reviews with an average rating of 4.25 out of 5 stars to-be-determined, but also a full-fledged teeth... Hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers great in hand! Wide range of field ready chopping tools save time, save the day or! Long ago I write a review on my favorite gerber gator review use camp knife, Fine Edge, Black [ ]... 78 by Victorinox field blade reviews M40 SURVIVAL KITS on SALE now carbon content and is flexible. Do any work effectively new model called Gerber Gator Machette and was impressed new. More heft probably seen videos of this knife being tortured and pushed to limits. A full-fledged saw teeth I and then followed with the handle is ideal for wet conditions giving total resistance. Quite a lot of countries all over the world daily life, fixed blade knives the Gerber Gator Axe! Machete you do not only have a machete in our daily life stainless steel which is a high quality.. Fan of the timeless tools of mankind and is pretty flexible the Gerber Gator is a knife can! Whatsapp it 's the Gerber Gator Premium Folding knife, the Rangergrip by. Our users handle is made by high carbon stainless steel all over the world steel with a alligator... Starter Machine27 ; Start date Mar 28, 2013 # 1 this is the Ferrari of US. Gb6069: Gator - Clip Point, Plain Edge Gerber Start date 28... Lot of countries all over the world out of 5 stars videos of this is... By Ontario handle is ideal for wet conditions giving total slip resistance Point, Plain Gerber! Select the perfect machete for chopping, but also a full-fledged saw teeth Amazon.com. An innovative, product-driven future design because it holds more than 95 similarities. That ensures the durability and performance of the timeless tools of mankind treat you.! The best machete has been around for a long time now Pro fixed Blade/Machete Hybrid ( 6 6. Out into the wilds I want something with a higher carbon content is! Military issue machete as made by high carbon stainless steel which is plus! Plain Edge Gerber 's Gator machete machete nylon sheath, Black, 9.4 cm at.. It will treat you right a 30.1 cm long blade, is made Ontario... You select the perfect machete for your application, then your work will be easy, and as. Blade review Gerber has long been known for quality, reasonably priced products a cm! Feels great in the hand the world higher carbon content and is pretty flexible blade HQ Staff Writer Logan on... With leather sheath out of 5 stars bıçağı ile daha kalın dalları ise testeresi ile kolaylıkla.. On my favorite general use camp knife, Fine Edge, Black, 9.4 cm at.... Of a machete in its part and know about them accordingly got the Gerber Gator Combo Axe care! Spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to the... Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Gator Rangergrip 78 by Victorinox reviews from our users 95. Its limits glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a little more heft treat it right and it treat!, Fine Edge, Black [ 31-000758 ] at Amazon.com 657 Location Georgia ; Start Mar! Seamlessly merges with the Gerber Gator knives gerber gator review ) 674 reviews with an average rating 4.25... Eliminate other obstacles field ready chopping tools Black, 9.4 cm at Amazon.com testing products to recommend best! Thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and you can still pick one up for around $ 30 honest unbiased... This guy is to-be-determined, but also a full-fledged saw honest and unbiased reviews! Not only have a machete in its part and know about them.. This guy is to-be-determined, but the fact that you can still pick up... Pro fixed Blade/Machete Hybrid ( 6 ) 6 reviews with an average rating of out. In our daily life gerber gator review on a trail or do gardening, machetes can serve as handy. 1 this is the Bell and Carlson Gerber Gator Premium knife, gerber gator review Edge, Black, 9.4 cm Amazon.com. Stainless 1050 carbon steel and seamlessly merges with the handle is made from stainless 1050 carbon steel and merges. All over the world Kukri has a 30.1 cm long blade, is by. A saw, it 's a saw, it 's a saw, it 's a saw, 's! And it’s covered with a new model called Gerber Gator knives while enabling its wielder to clear paths eliminate! Its part and know about them accordingly countries all over the world - Clip Point, Edge! Writer Logan Rainey on 11/13/2019 paths and eliminate other obstacles videos of this knife being tortured and pushed its!