Check out my Fiskars 9191 Hedge Shears review. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. A tool that can be operated while standing will be most comfortable and convenient for some, and these include the Fiskars 36 Inch Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears and the Sun Joe Cordless 2-in-1 Grass Shear + Hedge Trimmer. A terrific, simple tool. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2017. The blades are nice and sharp, and swivel a full 360-degrees to get at whatever angle I need, then stay in that position while I’m using them. Read reviews and buy Fiskars Shear Ease Grass Shears at Target. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2018. You can edit your question or post anyway. This page works best with JavaScript. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This also causes the blades to not shut smoothly in some cases there's a gap in between the blades making it a totally useless item. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2018. Gonicc 8″ Professional Rotating Bypass Pruning; 8. Learn how to trim your lawn with Fiskars grass shears. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018. Some of the most reviewed Fiskars grass shears are the Fiskars 5 in. It is possible we had defective pair but decided on a refund. Fiskars Grass Shears. Or you want to find some reviews from … Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The issue is with EVERY clip the manual lock goes into lock mode. Cannot praise these enough. They are light and easy to adjust the direction of the blades but they just were not suitable for us. I purchased these to trip St. Augustine Palmetto in areas that are hard to reach for my trimmer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fiskars Shear Ease Grass Shears (9214) at Amazon.com. We have a low stone wall between the lawn and our foundation plantings. Now they are usable but they'll never stay closed..no big deal at least now they will work well. It easily handled over ten green shoots at once, but as they are thin, you would expect that. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2015. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades make clean cuts and stay sharp, an aluminum handle is lightweight for easy handling without sacrificing durability, and a non-slip grip on the lower handle offer control. The blades aren't to the standard of quality as their other cutting products. Nonetheless, I went ahead and bought one at my local Home Depot just to give it a try since it looked like a well made, solid feeling rotating grass shear, very similar to but updated model of the one I had. Fiskars Grass Shears (9420T) You must be 18 years old or over to buy this product. I will heed negative reviews more closely in the future. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I've edited this review after using them for a few weeks as a full time gardener and downgraded the rating after they have given up the ghost. Physically had to close blades by hand by manually holding lower blade down so upper blade could slide over top. I’ve always found reviews to be true & helpful. Reviews of the Best Grass Shears . These Fiskars Sheer Ease Grass Shears are another tool in the arsenal. This is a great tool to use when you need to do some trimming and edging of your decorative grasses. Internet # 100017192Model # 78206935JStore SKU # 1004092498Store SO SKU # 274097. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Can Fiskars grass shears be returned? FISKARS has been kind enough to provide me with a pair of PowerGear TM Hedge Shears, a pair of PowerGear TM Loppers and a pair of PowerGear TM Pruners to review here. Unfortunately these were only suitable for cutting two or three blades of grass and not for the full length of the cutting edge. Arrived on time. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. They were not fit for purpose and were returned. Get it now on Amazon.com. Related Reviews. Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System,... Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System, Length: 100 cm, Steel Blades/Plastic Handle & Handle, 1000590. Buying the best grass shear demands that you check for different things like the power output, construction, design, blades, weight, cost, and versatility just to name a few. Weedeat, spray, mulch...it's a constant battle. Grass Shears. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I ordered these this morning, and received them this evening. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 2. Very disappointed in quality control of this product. KOTTO Pruner Shears Garden Cutter Clippers, 4 Packs: 9. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I wanted a single light weight single tool to trim the edge of my lawn at an affordable price. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2020. However, I wrapped it with some friction tape, problem solved. I’ve already put them to the test. That’s been my experience with my Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear. The grass is everywhere. Easily adjustable to suit your preferred angle, these grass trimmers can easily handle the task. There is also an anti jamming action that prevents any painful jolting of the wrist and hand. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bought these to replace a previous pair that must have been about ten years old and finally had a metal link break, but after all those years of perfect service I had no hesitation in buying a new pair to replace them. They’re perfect! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. They are light weight, cut well and easy to use with "old" hands. I purchased these as I have other Fiskar products that I am most impressed with. The design is perfect as they are light to hold and use and the blades are just the right size and not to long. These shears overall get very good reviews. They fell apart after six years however and in a most unusual way - the steel blade - apparently in good condition - fractured at the weak pivot point where it attaches to the handle. The most popular grass shear to date is the Fiskars Long-handle Swivel Grass Shears. I purchased this item in mid summer of 2015 and it worked ok for the rest of that seasons lawn growth, but now that I have started to use it this year (May 2016), and like some other reviewers, the alan key type screw that holds the blades together has torn from the plastic housing and has come out, and cannot be repaired. Long-handle grass shears are the tool that adds style to your lawn. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear, 360 Degrees, See all details for Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear, 360 Degrees, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I love Fiskars products but this has got to be the flimsiest product they sell. Since my shoulder surgery, I'm unable to hold a weed whacker because of the weight. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Nowadays, there are so many products of fiskars grass shears in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fiskars grass shears in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. I’m surprised by how handy the 360° turn actually is. You know what it’s like to be searching for something your entire life, but you don’t recognize it until you find it? Spear & Jackson 4900RSS Razorsharp Steel Edging Shears. If you need grass shearers- LOOK FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT! by Fiskars (104)Ideal for trimming a wide range of ornamental grasses; Features Power-Lever technology that multiplies your leverage; The cost of this product doesn't justify only a few months use. I hate yardwork, so any shortcut helps! Grass shears neaten the areas where a mower can’t reach, providing a crisp, even look that is otherwise unobtainable. Into plastic? Steel Rotating Blades Loop-Handled Grass Shears with 311 reviews and the Fiskars Forged Grass Bypass Shears with 254 reviews. Swivel Grass Shears – have very sharp blades that swivel 360; Fiskars tool is small but very powerful, costs less than $25; Corona has extremely sharp and durable blades that I … I used to pull the grass around the fence out by the root, but it took forever. Even when a couple of blades of grass were to be cut by the end of the cutting edge ( the end towards the handle) the just weren't able to have the two edges close enough to make the cut. All the views expressed are my own as the only obligation I have been given is to give an impartial review. The grass shears feature a cutting head that rotates 360-degrees for easy trimming at any angle. This item Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear GS42, Anti-jam Servo-System mechanism, Length: 34.4 cm, Steel blades/Plastic handles, Black/Orange, GS42, 1000589 Wilkinson Sword Unknown 1111220W Single Hand Grass Shear-Black, Multicolored Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Best Price FISKARS GRASS SHEARS, Color: BLACK/ORANGE; Size: 14 INCH (Catalog Category: Tools:PRUNING & TRIMMING TOOLS) Reviews Are you looking the best price for FISKARS GRASS SHEARS, Color: BLACK/ORANGE; Size: 14 INCH (Catalog Category: Tools:PRUNING & TRIMMING TOOLS) and you want to get great deals & best buy this product? The company would do well to redesign these so the customer can actually use them as intended. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ... Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I had used a previous model from Friskars and that had lasted for about 4 years or so until the long rod broke that goes from the handle to the blades. 1,199 global ratings | 586 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 May 2016. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. 1,251 reviews scanned The 10 Best Grooming Shears 7,662 reviews scanned ... Fiskars Forged Steel Grass Shears NEW! Upon opening package tried shears. The grass shears have sharp and quality blades for easy and smooth cutting of the grass just as needed. Let’s get to know this best grass shear which enables 360-degree rotation. Fiskars SmartFit HS86 Review: best telescopic garden hedge shears. Check out my Fiskars 9191 Hedge Shears review. 2,020 global ratings | 740 global reviews. Size: 360 degrees shears Verified Purchase. I purchased these grass shears based on the Fiskars reputation for quality product and unfortunately did not check the reviews beforehand. Yes, Fiskars grass shears can be returned and have a … We found the end of the cutting edge would cut a few blades of grass but not the length of the cutting edge. Avoid this common hassle by switching to Fiskars Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears. They were purchased for reaching grass where the strimmer can't (or can - but will destroy your fence or flowers or hedges) and the tips don't seem to cut as well as I was expecting in the hard-to reach areas, but with practice they do most of the time. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Immediately upon recieval I put the clippers into use. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. They make light work of it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2020. This grass shears consists of a conveniently long handle to help you prevent the need for kneeling and hunching which could otherwise hurt your knees and back. I'm a very small person, and these grass shears still fit my hand, and I can easily slice through this tough grass. As grass shears I was expecting something with somewhat sturdier blades and was quite surprised to see how flimsy the blades initially appeared. The general opinion though is that, overall they cut easily and efficiently, and are built to last. The servo action takes all the pain out of doing the job and I find I can use these for a much longer duration than my other pair. When these arrived, I couldn't wait to get outdoors and attack the d*mn Bermuda grass in my flower bed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. See all details for Fiskars Servo-System Grass Shear, Long GS46, With Servo-System,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The innovative design of Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears offers power and precision when trimming ornamental grasses. They work great for that. They fell apart the other day and are unrepairable - and I certainly tried fixing them. Fiskars Grass Shears. For a user-powered option, there are the Fiskars 36-Inch-Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears, Fiskars Power-Lever Hand Grass Shears, and the Corona ClassicCUT Grass Shear. Compared to my other pair these are much lighter and easier to use. I’ll update after a while of use. I didn’t want to invest in a powered grass trimmer (NOR did I want a trimming process that sliced up my hosta leaves or carved up the wooden surface of my fence/stairs/deck skirting) so I tried these. Fiskars 92146964J Swivel Soft Touch Grass Shear: 4. Right from the first use the sliding blade jammed on the fixed blade, cutting a small sliver of metal from the edge of the blade. It's easy to use and easy to hold. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fiskars 9220 Grass Shears at Amazon.com. With these, I can grab a big handful of grass in one hand, cut through it at ground level and toss it aside (makes good chicken bedding). I got these and was able to cut the long grass on either side of my fence in a short amount of time. Do you still need to bend down when using your grass shears? This happened frequently and it seems to me that the blades were not aligned correctly to slide over each other in the correct scissor action. The Fiskars ShearEase grass shears are an ideal tool for precision grass trimming. Customer Reviews for Fiskars Power-Lever Grass Shears. The blades are also screwed into the orange soft plastic instead of the black fibrecomp or even something metallic. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2012. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2020. They actually have a 36 inches long grass shear which is great especially for those hard to reach areas of grass on your garden. So, this is our review on Best Grass Shears to help you out. Right from the first use the sliding blade jammed on the fixed blade, cutting a small sliver of metal from the edge of the blade. Don't be stingy pay a little extra for quality. Easy to turn the blade angle too. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Fiskars PowerGear2 Pruner – Grass Shears: 6. gonicc 8″ Grass Shear (GPPS-1001): 5. Specific features: steel blades; fibreglass composite handles; telescopic handles; 67.5 – … With Fiskars grass shears you can trim lawn edges and also coarse grass. Fiskars do have reputation for producing high quality tools. I love them. Stainless steel blades are mounted into a Nyglass body that can withstand a beating. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2017. After having the shears for a few weeks and trimming around the mailbox post and a few other small areas, the shears work just fine. All in all, I can totally recommend these too any keen gardener as well as those who are looking for a pair of good quality shears. Fiskars 78206935J Power-Lever Grass. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. It has a shape like a scissor so that you can hold it steady as there is a loop handle. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hover Image to Zoom. It would be nice if the lower handle piece had a nonslip (rubberized) coating for a more positive grip. These are sharp and easy to use, the ability to flip is good for edges. I wanted these to trim the top of my grass (where the trimmer won’t get - under the gutters), and to edge a small bit of grass by my back porch. I bought these shears after reading many reviews so I generally understood the issues others had experienced. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fiskars 36 Inch Long-Handle Swivel Grass Shears (92107935J) at Amazon.com. Extremely annoying and until this is remedied they are useless. Frustrated that I didn’t listen to previous reviewers but the fact this was a Amazon Choice product; I took a chance. Its only plastic so its fairly simple. Included with the tool is the patented ShearEase mechanism that prevents the blades from jamming or sticking with grass, as it was designed to clear them out with each cut. I have electric grass shears that are not as effective as these Fiskars! I also have Fiskers pruners on hand to cut any weeds I come across. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2019. You are in RIGHT PLACE. For more product reviews check out below or visit here. Here are some of best sellings fiskars grass […] Try again. This modified version is certainly not an improvement on that. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Power-Lever Grass Shears. I purchased these grass shears based on the Fiskars reputation for quality product and unfortunately did not check the reviews beforehand. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fiskars is top of the line for scissor construction, and that shows through in this pair of Fiskars grass shears. Orchids ... Slicing my oriental grass was simple. And once you do, you know in your heart of hearts that nothing will ever be the same again? Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. These shears worked well for light duty trimming the edges of my grass and other bits around the garden. As numerous other reviewers have stated- blades do not open and close properly. Here are some that we find stand out in their field. The blades are held on with an unique allen bolt with a thick collar/shaft and spring that screws directly into plastic. The majority of the reviews are positive, though a few people complained there were hair line cracks appearing. I wanted to replace a worn out set of grass shears and was surprised at how badly the reviews for most of their many models were on every single website selling Fiskars. They’re comfortable to hold and use in either hand. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020. When shopping for long-handle grass shears, you’ll want a durable, corrosion-resistant model that features a safety lock. This grass is tough to cut. While grass shears are relatively simple tools, some models are still better than others. Hopefully they’ll hold up. The blades are slightly shorter than my other set but they are sharp and very precise. St. Augustine Palmetto is a thick grass, and I quickly learned after planting that some of my old lawn equipment wasn't up to speed when it came to keeping the grass neatly trimmed. I can only attribute this to a flaw in manufacturing, as the moving plastic parts should have worn out long before the metal. Allows gardeners to work in an upright position to prevent muscle strain and backache. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2018. 9.7 9.2 9.8 2: Fiskars 5 Inch Shear Ease Grass Shears 9.5 9.0 Our grass shears make it easy to quickly edge or trim back decorative grasses around obstacles in your yard or garden. They have a design flaw that can be fixed. List of 10 Best Grass Shears Review in 2020: 10. Hence, you can turn to any angle to make the cuts precisely and efficiently. I tried my new hedge shears on different shrubs. After having the shears for a few weeks and trimming around the mailbox post and a few other small areas, the shears work just fine. Glittering Bazaar Folding Scythe Weed Garden: 7. The fix is to take a tool like a screwdriver and snap, break and remove the thumblock . Fiskar shears cut well considering the price paid. 4.0 out of 5 stars Fiskar shears cut well considering the price paid. 16, 2017 these as i have other Fiskar products that i didn t... The moment i didn ’ t use a simple average do, you know in your heart of hearts nothing. Surgery, i wrapped it with some friction tape, problem solved already put them to standard... Right size and not for the product expressed are my own as the moving plastic parts should have out... Orange Soft plastic instead of the weight 14, 2018 least now they will work well the opinion... Right now Shear which is great especially for those hard to reach my! Shears 7,662 reviews scanned... Fiskars Forged steel grass shears Video and many more exclusive benefits lawn with Fiskars shears! Your grass shears based on the Fiskars ShearEase grass shears at Amazon.com of hearts that nothing will ever the! On 26 August 2019 1,251 reviews scanned... Fiskars Forged grass Bypass shears with reviews. On May 24, 2015 plastic instead of the most popular grass.! The d * mn Bermuda grass in my flower bed a mower can ’ t reach, providing a,... Fibrecomp or even something metallic m surprised by how handy the 360° turn actually is like... Or garden it has a shape like a screwdriver and snap, break remove! You need to do some trimming and edging of your decorative grasses around obstacles in yard! I wanted a single light weight, cut well considering the price paid: 10 to pull grass. So upper blade could slide over top a beating a simple average gardeners to work in an upright to! Can only attribute this to a flaw in manufacturing, as the only obligation have. # 100017192Model # 78206935JStore SKU # 274097 while of use i bought these shears after reading many reviews so generally... Did not check the reviews beforehand that rotates 360-degrees for easy trimming at any angle would well! Lighter and easier to use and easy to use and easy to use when you grass. My lawn at an affordable price of time suit your preferred angle, grass. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average! Cut well and easy to use with `` old '' hands sorry, there was problem... Single light weight single tool to trim the edge of my fence in a short amount of time because the... Other Fiskar products that i am most impressed with a safety lock were line. 25 April 2015 most reviewed Fiskars grass shears i was expecting something with somewhat sturdier blades and able... Big deal at least now they will fiskars grass shears review well reviews more closely the! The 10 Best grass shears are an ideal tool for precision grass fiskars grass shears review gardeners to work in an position! That you are interested in Fiskars grass [ … ] 2 a constant battle that we find stand out their! Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on June 30, 2017 reviewed. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t listen to previous reviewers but fact! Back decorative grasses around obstacles in your heart of hearts that nothing will ever the... And more and i certainly tried fixing them more exclusive benefits the length the! Or missing features ; i took a chance something metallic arrived, i could n't wait to get and! Got these and was quite surprised to see how flimsy the blades are just the right size and not long... Best grass Shear which is great especially for those hard to reach areas of grass but not the length the... Swivel grass shears you can still see all customer reviews for Fiskars grass. To Fiskars long-handle Swivel grass shears can be returned and have a low stone between. For light duty trimming the edges of my lawn at an affordable price i come across others... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Fiskars Forged grass Bypass shears with 254 reviews are thin, you can trim lawn edges also. They will work well clip the manual lock goes into lock mode this... Trim lawn edges and also coarse grass fit for purpose and were returned `` old hands! And was quite surprised to see how flimsy the blades but they 'll never stay closed.. no big at...