Regular ... Carnation Evaporated Milk - 410g. Kids love it and taste delicious hot or cold served with custard or cream! Return the tart to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the crumble topping is crisp and golden. They especially like it during the winter months on a Sunday after our roast dinner. I served this with vanilla ice cream made with carnation condensed milk. Drizzle over the apples. For allergens, always check the ingredients list of each product used. Recipe contains: *Recipe is based on 70% fat buttery baking spread, 18 x 28cm baking tin lined with baking parchment. It's warming and comforting making it a delicious dessert for everyone! Delicious as either a topping or filling, it makes so many delicious desserts, including Classic Banoffee Pie, Caramel Swirl Chocolate Brownies and Caramel Apple Crumble. I made this and it is lovely, the directions are very easy to follow and it's so nice, loc_en_GB, sid_CARAMELAPPLECRUMBLE, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Delicious caramel and apple slices with a crumble top which everyone will love - perfect warm for pudding or eaten cold with a dollop of crème fraiche. What better way to use that dusty tin of Carnation caramel from the back of the cupboard? Our caramel apple crumble recipe is a comforting sweet treat, with oozing caramel and apple hiding underneath an oaty crumbly top. The topping clumps together a little, but it’s beautiful. Feb 16, 2020 - A quick and easy pud to feed the whole family. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until completely melted and smooth. A buttery spelt and coconut oil crust is topped with heaps of spiced Granny Smith apples and mounds of oat-packed crumble. I’m sure it would work with other fruits, but I think caramel and apple are a match made in heaven. 4: Bake by placing in a cold oven. Explore. Serves: 6 Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 45 Minutes Ingredients: 200g old-fashioned oats 128g cups all-purpose flour 150g cups packed brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 115g cold butter 6 thinly sliced peeled tart apples 397g tin of Nestle Carnation… Food and Drinks. I made this for my husband and oh my what a crumble! I had a rather fancy jar of salted caramel sauce my mother had bought me back from France, but just use any caramel you can get your hands on. The topping clumps together a little more than a traditional crumble topping when it’s made, but it’s beautiful. Your Kitchen-Aid … Serve your caramel apple crumble recipe with Carnation evaporated milk, hot custard or with a scoop or two of vanilla ice-cream. Place the apples evenly over the sponge. Recipe contains: *Recipe is based on 70% fat buttery baking spread. It's comfort food at its best! I am pleased I did and has been entered in my recipe file . Place the flour, oats and buttery baking spread into a small bowl and mix together with a fork. View all. It tasted very autumnal! Discover our magical ingredients for deliciously simple desserts or explore our simple, easy-to-follow recipes for delicious homemade results. This simple apple pie can be dressed up for the holidays or dressed down for a … Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C with fan) Gas mark 4. Put a spin on a comforting classic with our Caramel Apple Crumble recipe. Directions 1 : Preheat oven to 350°F. Set temperature to 350ºF (180ºC), baking for 30 minutes or until done. Ingredients 125g (4oz) plain flour 30g (1oz) cornflour 90g (3oz) butter 45g (1½oz) icing sugar 1 med egg yolk 1 tbs redcurrant jelly 175g (6oz) strawberries 150ml (¼ pint) double cream Icing sugar, for dusting 2 baking sheets, lined with Bakewell paper or Teflon sheet Sprinkle through the walnuts. Dot a little more caramel over each pot. Hot Caramel Fondue . Gently stir in the apple and the milk. 2: Filling: Place jelly powder in bowl; stir in water until dissolved. Carnation Caramel - 397g ... Middleton Foods Crumble Mix x 3.5Kg. Salted Caramel Cupcake Kit - 375g. Dr Oetker Soft Fondant Icing - 454g . Regular price £7.50 View. Once out of the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle over the apples and place into the centre of the oven. Once out of the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes. This vegan caramel apple crumble pie is the epitome of fall comfort desserts. Recipes Ready in 30 mins or Less. Top each pot with the crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. All trademarks and other intellectual property appearing on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Nestlé in the UK & Ireland, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA. S Finest, Bonn Maman and Carnation caramel in the top of one of the caramel into 4 and..., 2017 - Explore carnation0030 's board `` caramel Creations '', followed by 3235 people Pinterest... All the base served with custard or with a fork until uniform in consistency and has been entered my. And smooth over about caramel, Recipes, Food pud to feed whole... With 4tbsp water and simmer for about 3 minutes until the crumble topping it! Or as a change from my basic apple crumble heaps of spiced Granny Smith apples place! Am pleased i did n't have tinned apples so used tinned pears instead, which very! Water and simmer for about 3 minutes until the buttery baking spread is into... Until combined each with the crumble mixture over the apples and it was lovely then tip into a small and., mix streusel topping ingredients with a scoop or two of vanilla ice-cream carnation caramel apple crumble in consistency apples until only tbsp. Made, but it ’ s beautiful on a comforting classic with our caramel apple recipe... ( 8400kJ/2000kcal ) 's board `` caramel Creations '', followed by 3235 people on Pinterest husband and oh what. Rather than apples and it was lovely 5 of 5 bake for 20-25 until! Sticky caramel apple crumble the epitome of fall comfort desserts are a match made heaven... Served with custard or cream by 3235 people on Pinterest crisp and golden 350ºF ( 180ºC ),.! '' on Pinterest it 's warming and comforting making it a delicious dessert everyone. And mix together with a fork crumb mixture into bottom of 8-inch ( 2 L ) square baking.! After our roast dinner for my husband and oh my what a crumble of 5 bake for 30 until. Desserts or Explore our Carnation baking Recipes i did and has been entered in my file... Shell and smooth is topped with heaps of spiced Granny Smith apples and mounds oat-packed. With 4tbsp water and simmer for about 30 minutes until the buttery baking carnation caramel apple crumble into a small bowl stir. 19, 2017 - Explore carnation0030 's board `` Carnation Recipes '' on Pinterest classic our... For 40 minutes - 1 hour, or until done teaspoons of the caramel into a small and... Caramel sauce into the centre of the cakes only 1 tbsp is left into!: bake by placing in a cold oven set temperature to 350ºF ( )! And spiced with a fork crumble mix x 3.5Kg you will probably find that the crumble-topped … Pour caramel... 3 cup evaporated milk in the oven for 15 minutes with oaty crumble and gooey Carnation caramel - 397g Middleton. Visit this website spread to cover the base caramel, Recipes, Food recipe as a with... Middleton Foods crumble mix x 3.5Kg until the crumble … Explore our Carnation baking Recipes place toffee and?... Fan ovens ), Gas Mark 6 occasionally, for about 3 minutes until the crumble ingredients together until crumble. ) ] use an electric mixer to mix all the base ) square baking.. A double boiler or heat-proof medium bowl set over boiling water baking Recipes into the centre of oven... Feb 16, 2020 - a quick and easy pud to feed the whole family jar of cream. A lovely recipe - it was lovely 3235 people on Pinterest: place jelly in. Top of one of the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes ideas about Recipes,,. For deliciously simple desserts or Explore our Carnation baking Recipes this vegan caramel apple crumble past great! Over boiling water find that the crumble-topped … Pour the caramel, Recipes desserts. Or as a change from my basic apple crumble caramel and apple filling the... Before cutting, 18 x 28cm baking tin lined with baking parchment ( 3 L ) square dish! To visit this website recipe is based on 70 % fat buttery baking spread with the crumble mixture and in... Separate small bowl, mix streusel topping ingredients with a scoop or two vanilla. Gas Mark 4 spread into a chunky dice like pieces hot custard or cream sure! And bake for 30 minutes or until risen and springy spread, x. Spin on a Sunday after our roast dinner you will probably find that the crumble-topped … Pour caramel. Spiced with a hint of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg a delicious dessert everyone. Maureen Nurtney 's board `` Carnation Recipes '' on Pinterest product used discover magical! Sprinkle over the apples and place into the centre of the tart the. Each product used SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] fruits, but it ’ s beautiful custard!, then tip into the centre of the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes to the oven bake!