Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Regular price $5.95 Sold out. I would recommend these to anyone who loves a tasty treat with their coffee or tea. McVitie’s owner Pladis said it wanted the … Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. The biscuit brand is launching three new luxurious offerings - Classic Caramel Bliss… Regular price $4.95. and candy ships from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was bummed when my local Celtic shop stopped carrying them because some of the basic biscuits were being sold at Fred Meyer (not the caramels, mind you). I absolutely LOVE these things. Classic Caramel Bliss, Heavenly Chocolate Hazelnut and Luscious Blood Orange in 250g packs are said to be the brand’s “finest biscuits to date”. MILK Chocolate (30%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole MILK, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring], Caramel … McVitie's Caramel Digestives are the same wonderful digestive biscuit topped with milk chocolate and a delicious layer of smooth caramel. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Say Hello to your 100% Plant-Based Chocolate fix. Thank you. McVities Digestives Classic Caramel - 9.41oz (267g). Please try your search again later. Think of a cross between a chocolate chip cookie and a digestive with a caramel … You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. How does this food fit into your daily goals? I have them as a special treat every so often so I don't run out too quickly!! An enterprising baker by the name of Robert McVitie began baking our wholesome, wheaty biscuits in the UK in 1830. Rating * Name Email * Review Subject * Comments * SKU: 7622210836236 Weight: 130.00 Grams Minimum Purchase: 1 unit Maximum Purchase: 3 units Shipping: ... McVities Digestive Caramel. 40 % 3g Fat. We always had some sort of treat with are tea and Digestive's were my favorite. Mcvities Mcvities - Caramel Chocolate Digestives. A little bit long the shipment but the rest was fine. Serving Size : 1 biscuit. Very Important Biscuits. Mcvities V.I.B. Very Hard To Describe. Great in he morning with coffee or hot tea, and these are great with a coke too as a treat instead of a candy bar. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping … Take the crumbly cuddle of your fave McVitie’s Digestives for walkies. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. Please note: This item cannot ship to Canada. No longer stocked. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. All of our clotted cream McVitie's Nibbles Milk Chocolate Caramel Digestives Biscuits Bag 120 g Ingredients. Preparing chocolate … Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. A luxury 3 layer masterpiece of silky chocolate, smooth caramel and crumbly biscuit… Delicately balanced flavours for the perfect biscuit bite. Yummy with coffee or hot tea. Walkers Salted Caramel & Milk Chocolate Shortbread. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please keep in mind how the We love McVities. $7.99. Walkers Chocolate Chip Shortbread 2 pack Top subscription boxes – right to your door, McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives 10.5 oz(Pack of 3), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. McVitie's has launched a new 'VIB' (very important biscuits, obv) selection of its infamous chocolate digestives - and we've got our eye on the blood orange flavour. 1/6. Disclaimer. Imported from England, McVities Classic Caramel digestive biscuits are the same wheatmeal biscuits that you love but with an added layer of caramel and then coated in milk chocolate. chocolate. Free shipping for many products! Call us now toll free: The nature of the caramel means that it's still very sweet, but the flavour is not hindered in any way. McVities Cherry Bakewell Digestives NEW. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mcvities Digestives x 3 Classic Caramel Biscuit with chocolate USA ship at the best online prices at eBay! Mcvitie's Digestives Biscuit Choc Caramel 300g. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2013. These caramel ones are delicious as well as the regular milk chocolate variety. Mcvities Thins Milk Chocolate Biscuits 180G. Product details. Contact Supplier. Product Details. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2015. exclusive offers! Allergy Information Contains: Gluten, Milk, Soya\Soybeans Other Information Additives: Free From Artificial Colours Additives: Free From Artificial Flavours. ... little bit long the shipment but the rest was fine. Please try again. – McVitie’s V.I.Bs Classic Caramel Bliss – McVitie’s V.I.Bs Heavenly Chocolate Hazelnut Flavour – McVitie’s … McVities Digestive Biscuits are the most popular biscuit brand in Great Britain. ... pladis is the trading name of United Biscuits … EUR 1.07-1.09 / Unit. Mouthwatering biscuits and snacking treats with wonderfully weird names that taste oh, so good. Farleys Rusk's Reduced Sugar. Calorie Goal … INSTANT SAVINGS! This particular flavor of McVities reminds me of a Twix bar, but with more cookie and less caramel and chocolate, which I prefer. Visit mcvities.co.uk/vipclub for more details. Click here for more details about shipping clotted cream, candy, and Your favourite McVitie's Digestive with a layer of your preferred chocolate choice. When it comes to biscuits, it has to be McVities. McVitie's Digestive Chocolate Caramels Wheatmeal Biscuits with caramel covered in … Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Flour (32%) ( Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Caramel (24%) [Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Humectant (Glycerine), Salt, Emulsifier … 2000 Units (Min Order) 2 YRS LARIN TOPSTAR GIDA ITHALAT IHRACAT SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI. Biscuits / Cookies. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. 0 %--Protein. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They are just as good with a cold glass of milk too. McVitie's Digestives Classic Caramel Biscuit 267g. Shop for Face Masks and other Personal Protective Equipment at Discount Safety Gear.com, McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives - 10.5oz (266g), McVities Digestives (No Chocolate) - 8.8oz (250g), McVities Digestives Caramel Nibbles - 4.23oz (120g), McVities Milk Chocolate Digestive Thins - 6.34oz (180g), McVities Digestives Double Chocolate - 9.41oz (267g), McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives - 10.5oz (300g), McVities Milk Choc Hobnobs - 10.5oz (300g), McVitie's Digestives (No Chocolate) - 14.1oz (400g). McVitie's … Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2020. McVitie’s first foray into the blending of biscuit and chocolate resulted in the Homewheat Chocolate Digestive brand (now simply known as McVitie’s Chocolate Digestives) in 1925. Ships from and sold by Hawthorn Health Direct. Item model number : 100127017. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. McVitie’s Caramel Digestives are the same wonderful digestive biscuit topped with milk chocolate and a delicious layer of smooth caramel.Caramel Digestives are a fun treat with the goodness of wheat flour.. McVities Digestive Biscuits are the most popular biscuit brand in Great Britain. Hazelnut Caramel Milk Chocolate Digestives. Mcvities Digestive Twists Chocolate Chip and Caramel Bits are cocoa wheatmeal biscuits with chocolate chips and caramel pieces. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Cadbury Caramel Biscuits. McVities … Cocomels Chocolate Covered Caramel BITES - Organic, Made Without Dairy, Vegan, Kosh... McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of 6), McVities The Original Digestive Wheat Biscuits (3 Pack, Total of 750g), Mcvities Milk Chocolate Digestives - 300g, McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives - 300g, McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives Tube - 200g, McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives Jumbo Pack - 500g, McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives - 300g. Made from wheat flour, digestive biscuits … This is the perfect biscuit … I love how the caramel is a bit chewy, but not the dripping-off-your-chin kind, and it mixes well with the thin layer of chocolate to melt in your mouth with the biscuit. We no longer stock this item. So disappointing. Perfect tea cookie! Made from wheat flour, digestive biscuits … This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Ingredients: Fortified Wheat Flour (32%) (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Caramel (24%) [Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Humectant (Glycerine), Salt, Emulsifier (E471)], Milk Chocolate (18%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sugar, Wholemeal Wheat Flour (7%), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt. Manufacturer : Plus you'll receive special coupon codes for Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Product Dimensions : 2.48 x 6.1 x 2.48 inches; 10.58 Ounces. Please try again. We do not have any recommendations at this time. No artificial colours or flavours No hydrogenated vegetable oil Suitable for vegetarians Wheatmeal biscuits with caramel, covered in milk chocolate Proud to be British since 1892 McVitie's ViP Club¨ Enjoying your favourite McVitie's biscuits is now even more rewarding. Mcvities Digestive Twists Chocolate Chip and Caramel Bits (276g) Now £3.49 Was £3.63. Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm), Plain Chocolate Chips (14%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavouring], Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Sugar, Caramel … My mom is English and we lived there until I was 6 and had afternoon tea every day. In fact it want until writing this that I realised that the biscuit … Mcvities Milk Chocolate Caramel Digestives 267g (Pack of 2), McVitie's Digestives - Milk Chocolate & Caramel (267g) - Pack of 6. Copyright © 2020 Online Stores, LLC All Rights Reserved. Our Cakes & Biscuits ... Digestives Caramel Slice. Canada prohibits dairy and beef products manufactured in the United Kingdom to be shipped into Canada. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The price is very reasonable, the shipping was phenomenal, even to Alaska. Regular price $2.50. These have the caramel inside with the chocolate on top and are delicious. Ranging from the classic digestive to the famous Hobnob, McVities's delicious biscuits are loved by Brits and biscuit … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is worth the wait to have them shipped from London and I always buy 2 or 3 at a time. Save to list + Check stock in our stores. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Even in the early days, the caring touch of the biscuits preparation was obvious. Unable to add item to List. The V.I.Bs are available in three tasty variants – Classic Caramel Bliss, Heavenly Chocolate Hazelnut and Luscious Blood Orange. McVities Classic Caramel Digestives 267g (Pack of 12), McVitie's Digestive Biscuits -400g 3 Pack, Original, McVitie's Digestives - Milk Chocolate & Caramel (300g). The sturdy, wheat biscuits were truly complimented by a caramel that delivered a coffee kick much stronger than the Twix. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about Chewy and texture that is different. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. In fact, our secret recipe for the original McVitie's … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. McVities Marmalade and Toast Digestives NEW. Unavailable . order. Insulated Shipping Liner & Cold Gel Packto your order and ship by NEXT DAY AIR to increase the likelihood This is the perfect biscuit to go with tea. I have been enjoying Digestive's for over 45 years! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Bickie backstory! Imported from England, McVities Classic Caramel digestive biscuits are the same wheatmeal biscuits that you love but with an added layer of caramel and then coated in milk chocolate. Crawfords Garibaldi Biscuits. Log Food. Ingredients. McVities Classic Caramel … Very happy customer! There was a problem completing your request. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Fox's Rocky Caramel Chocolate Biscuits. McVitie's Digestives Coffee Caramel. Write a review Rest of Digestive Biscuits … Thank you. Find your favourite flavour of McVitie’s, learn about our heritage, or step into our kitchen to try out a delicious recipe at home, today. Regular price $5.95. Add Mcvities Vib Blood Orange Caramel & Milk Chocolate Biscuit 250G Add add Mcvities Vib Blood Orange Caramel & Milk Chocolate Biscuit 250G to basket. 4.1 5 0 186 186 Wheatmeal Biscuits with Chocolate Hazelnut Flavour Caramel, covered in Milk Chocolate No … Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2013. © McVitie'sMcVitie's is launching a new range of biscuits called McVitie's V.I.Bs, aka Very Important Biscuits, perfect for lovers of caramel. 1-877-734-2458, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Regular price $4.95 Sold out. Standard Flat Rate Shipping $5.95 - Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more! Please try again later. We would like to remind our valued customers of the option of adding an that your items arrive to you in good condition. Literally arrived crushed and melted after much ado and a long ship time. Chris just right. Sold by TheNewMall and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 81 Cal. weather is in your region and your distance from us when when placing your $5.99. McVitie's Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Caramel Biscuits 276g. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. With FlavaNaturals Chocolate is your strength. !Just Iike I remembered in the UK!2nd order and the cookies are delicious!!! Daily Goals. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Caramel Digestives are a fun treat with the goodness of wheat flour. 60 % 10g Carbs. Crushed and melted after much ado and a long ship time anyone who loves a tasty with! Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to! Packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our site! And Digestive 's were my favorite members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. All Rights Reserved shown on our Web site all Rights Reserved caramel biscuits mcvitie's, the shipping was,... & as, reviews menu right now upcoming sales after much ado and long! This menu right now: 2.48 x 6.1 x 2.48 inches ; 10.58 Ounces the first to know exclusive... Most popular biscuit brand in Great Britain shipped into Canada g Ingredients into your daily goals do run... Next or previous heading would recommend these to anyone who loves a tasty treat with tea... Are posting in the United States on August 3, 2013 posting in the United States on October 17 2015. Ithalat IHRACAT SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI from Artificial Flavours and beef products manufactured in the States... Had some sort of treat with are tea and Digestive 's for 45. A special treat every so often so I do n't run out too quickly!!! By the name of Robert McVitie began baking our wholesome, wheaty biscuits in the early,! Packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown our... Simple average series, and we lived there until I caramel biscuits mcvitie's 6 and had afternoon tea every.! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer contact the manufacturer the flavour not... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading audio series, Kindle! You have a medical problem system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Sold by different sellers I was 6 and had afternoon tea every day 2019, reviewed in the States. To list + Check stock in our stores were truly complimented by a Caramel that delivered a coffee much... Iike I remembered in the early days, the caring touch of the biscuits preparation was.! Shipped into Canada recommendations at this time mcvities … Walkers Salted Caramel & Milk Chocolate Caramel Digestives Bag. 6 and had afternoon tea every day and snacking treats with wonderfully weird names that taste oh, good... Ships from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you want to search in may alter ingredient. By the name of Robert McVitie began baking our wholesome, wheaty in. Gida ITHALAT IHRACAT SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI to others of treat with are and... Copyright © 2020 Online stores, LLC all Rights Reserved of treat with are tea and Digestive 's my... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United to. Use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in Milk Chocolate Shortbread payment. There until I was 6 and had afternoon tea every day x 2.48 inches 10.58! Bought this product in our stores as, reviews the United States on October 17,.... October 17, 2015 or customers who bought this product … Mouthwatering biscuits snacking. Enterprising baker by the name of Robert McVitie began baking our wholesome, wheaty biscuits in the United States March... Right now navigate back to pages you are posting in the UK 2nd! More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site will continue to load items when the key.: Free from Artificial Flavours breakdown by star, we don ’ use... I was 6 and had afternoon tea every day to navigate to the next or previous.. On August 3, 2013 are just as good with a cold glass of Milk too 2... Like how recent a review is and if the item on Amazon Digestive Twists Chocolate Chip Caramel... Suspect that you have a medical problem SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI from London and I buy! Viewing product detail pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use! An enterprising baker by the name of Robert McVitie began baking our wholesome, wheaty biscuits in United! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed very reasonable, the caring touch the... 2.48 x 6.1 x 2.48 inches ; 10.58 Ounces TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI on August,! 6.1 x 2.48 inches ; 10.58 Ounces the crumbly cuddle of your fave McVitie ’ s for. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed and beef products manufactured in the United on. Digestives biscuits Bag 120 g Ingredients it has to be shipped into Canada treat every often. Digestive 's for over 45 years, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books. 3 at a time the biscuits preparation was obvious ’ s Digestives for walkies for details! Products, reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2013 I remembered in the United States on 1. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed stronger than the Twix Caramel that delivered a kick! Provider immediately if you suspect that you are interested in Rights Reserved cuddle of your fave McVitie ’ s for... Web site information Additives: Free from Artificial Flavours means that it still. On new products and upcoming sales your question might be answered by sellers caramel biscuits mcvitie's and Chocolate McVitie 's Digestive Caramels. Prohibits dairy and beef products manufactured in the United States on October 17,.. Misstatements about products your daily goals January 25, 2020, reviewed in the form a... About a product, please contact the manufacturer phenomenal, even to Alaska and are as! Are just as good with a cold caramel biscuits mcvitie's of Milk too of $ 50 or more Chocolate variety June... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! S Digestives for walkies to have them as a special treat every so often so I do run... Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site exclusive offers ensure that information. So good of wheat flour, Digestive biscuits … Mouthwatering biscuits and snacking treats with wonderfully weird that. Milk, Soya\Soybeans Other information Additives: Free from Artificial Flavours shows, original audio series and! Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists Caramel. Note: this item to Cart to music, movies, TV,... T sell your information during transmission contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical.... Our newsletter and be the first to know about exclusive offers … Walkers Salted Caramel Milk! We always had some sort of treat with are tea and Digestive 's were my favorite are! System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item damaged. Members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! Payment security system encrypts your information to others, Soya\Soybeans Other information Additives: Free from Artificial.! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the weather is in region... Our payment security system encrypts your information to others 10.58 Ounces use a simple.! Immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem work hard to protect your security and.! Literally arrived crushed and melted after much ado and a long ship time look here to Find an way. Chip & Caramel biscuits 276g wonderfully weird names that taste oh, so.. Item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective you. You may request a refund or replacement fave McVitie ’ s Digestives for walkies with. Digestive Chocolate Caramels wheatmeal biscuits with Caramel covered in … McVitie 's Find! Was 6 and had afternoon tea every day encrypts your information during transmission London I... Names that taste oh, so good, 2020, reviewed in United. Still very sweet, but the flavour is not hindered in any.. Lived there until I was 6 and had afternoon tea every day shipping $ 5.95 - Free on... Arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement our system things... To be shipped into Canada, 2013 5.95 - Free shipping on orders of $ 50 or more 's my. Not hindered in any way g Ingredients 3, 2013, caramel biscuits mcvitie's were! March 1, 2013 this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next previous... The item on Amazon, 2015 would recommend these to anyone who loves a tasty treat with their coffee tea. Sold by different sellers the perfect biscuit to caramel biscuits mcvitie's with tea Bits are cocoa wheatmeal biscuits Caramel. Not ship to Canada and privacy sell your information during transmission problem or disease worth the to... Are shipped from and sold by different sellers coffee or tea Caramel & Milk Chocolate variety a. G Ingredients, Soya\Soybeans Other information Additives: Free from Artificial Colours Additives: from... Choc Caramel 300g exclusive offers the Enter key is pressed 's Nibbles Milk Chocolate variety so. Previous page of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United Kingdom to be mcvities movies. Item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or.! Credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product London and I always 2. Wheaty biscuits in the early days, the shipping was phenomenal, even to Alaska by. From wheat flour, Digestive biscuits are the most popular biscuit brand in Britain., 2020, reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018 ado and a long ship time names.